+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Small Question but URGENT RE: AINP Form

vyas1782

Jan 28, 2015
Hi

I am planning to put file under SRS, PGW Category. I have a question regarding one of the forms. I am living in Calgary and applying from there. I need to know if I need to submit the form 'IMM 0008E_ Schedule 4 - Economic Classes- Provincial Nominees'??

If yes, what should I write in Funds?? Do I need to show certain amount in my Bank account? Because in the document checklist there is no requirement of bank statement or anything regarding funds.

Please advice me on this. Planning to file next week.

Thank you!

Alpit

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
vyas1782 said:
Hi

I am planning to put file under SRS, PGW Category. I have a question regarding one of the forms. I am living in Calgary and applying from there. I need to know if I need to submit the form 'IMM 0008E_ Schedule 4 - Economic Classes- Provincial Nominees'??

If yes, what should I write in Funds?? Do I need to show certain amount in my Bank account? Because in the document checklist there is no requirement of bank statement or anything regarding funds.

Any amount above 12000 but u don't need to keep it in bank account. But I would suggest better to keep it
Thank you!

Deol11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
vyas1782 said:
Hi

Thank you!

Anything between $5000-6000 is perfectly ok....