+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

skype to skype calls summary

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hello everyone,

Did anyone figure out how to get skype-to-skype call history printed or downloaded?

There is a lot of information online about skype-to-phone calls - but nothing about free s2s ones.

I am also collecting some screenshots of when the call are in progress, but it's not really the full summary

Any advice?

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
can you try and log on your skype account on www.skype.com
that's what i did to print out the calls i made to call my wife,i do skype to phone,,,you can find the history there

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
gladiateur19 said:
can you try and log on your skype account on www.skype.com
that's what i did to print out the calls i made to call my wife,i do skype to phone,,,you can find the history there
well, that's the point - I need some solution to show that we skype to skype every day

DOUBLET

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
spaceraceone said:
Hello everyone,

Did anyone figure out how to get skype-to-skype call history printed or downloaded?

There is a lot of information online about skype-to-phone calls - but nothing about free s2s ones.

I am also collecting some screenshots of when the call are in progress, but it's not really the full summary

Any advice?

Search google for SkypeLogView.exe you will find this program. It should be able to extract all your calls. Hope this helps :)

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
DOUBLET said:
Search google for SkypeLogView.exe you will find this program. It should be able to extract all your calls. Hope this helps :)

Ooooo that's a nice little program - thank you for the tip