+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled Worker Submitted Application Withdrawn - Re-apply Help

bahrath

Oct 5, 2017
Hello,

I received my ITA in August 2017 and have submitted my application for Federal Skilled Worker Visa on Sept 18, 2017 and received the fee receipt and acknowledgment receipt.

Later found out that the dates on my Professional Offer letter(Supporting documents) had a mismatch between the offer letter and Reference Letter/Relieving Letter and therefore placed a request on IRCC webform to withdraw my application on Oct 4, 2017 to avoid 5 years ban for misrepresentation of documentation and received a reply stating the concerned agent has been notified for the webform request raised by CIC.

I understand the Permanent Resident Application Fee can/cannot be returned and only Right Of Permanent Residence Fee will be returned

Status of application -

1. Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  2. Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  3. Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
  4. Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
  5. Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  6. Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  7. Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  8. Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My Question(s) -

1. Can I re-apply for ITA(I have a good CRS score) and re-submit the application again with the corrected supporting documents? I can apply for the second draw in October 2017
  2. Should I wait for my withdrawal request to be processed and then apply the second time?
  3. Will my first time application(withdrawal request placed) have a negative effect on the fresh- second time applied application?
Please help me with the clarifications?

Thank you,
Bahrath