+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled Worker PR application gets long delayed.

onlytotoms

Nov 4, 2011
Hi there,

I have applied for Canada PR visa through an agancy in Kerala, India. I have kept my wife's name as primary applicant since she is in to nursing field and the processing is done for me , my son and wife. We have applied in April 2010 and till now agency keep on saying Embassy making the process delayed. at the time of joinging they were literally canvasing us saying that no chance the processing lead more than a year time. Now its almost reaching to two years and I hear from the agency saying Its purely because the Embassy things are getting delayed.

I would like to know from some expert here who can guide me to do what next ..for my family.

I have paid almost 110000 INR for this agency for the processing apart from the Visa fees to Canadian Embassy.
Please help me and advise on this at jose.tom@gmail.com

My agency name is Polinsys Immigrations, which I heard as of now is good agency. But do not know why this is happening.

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
Dear Friend,

please check the application processing time from CIC web site.

Thanks to SAI

OM SAI RAM

Guru7

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am not expert but i think you should check your status yourself online with your file number so that you can know that whts happening with your case and at which stage it is. and from that you can estimate the time it will take. ask your representatvie about your file number and you can check your file progress till noe through that. thats what i think you should do. you can wait for others to reply

crownwang81

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufflao
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just remember one thing -what an agent can do is to guide you in preparation of your application,they can not decide how and when 2 approve it.
Many agents are likely to describe it as a bright and beautiful future before they receive your money, but the reality is probably different from what they told u, so don;t 100% trust those agent, unless you find a reliable and professional one.
I applied 1 month earlier than you did,now im still waitting. To be honest, there is nothing much you can do but wait. If you do wanna know what;s going on with your case, you can apply for Caips, it will provide you with some information in respect 2 your application, but it won't accelerate your processing time.

PS:I wonder what;s your current status? Have u received your ME?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onlytotoms said:
Hi there,

I have applied for Canada PR visa through an agancy in Kerala, India. I have kept my wife's name as primary applicant since she is in to nursing field and the processing is done for me , my son and wife. We have applied in April 2010 and till now agency keep on saying Embassy making the process delayed. at the time of joinging they were literally canvasing us saying that no chance the processing lead more than a year time. Now its almost reaching to two years and I hear from the agency saying Its purely because the Embassy things are getting delayed.

I would like to know from some expert here who can guide me to do what next ..for my family.

I have paid almost 110000 INR for this agency for the processing apart from the Visa fees to Canadian Embassy.
Please help me and advise on this at jose.tom @ gmail.com

My agency name is Polinsys Immigrations, which I heard as of now is good agency. But do not know why this is happening.

wat ur agent said is right....before new rule came in June 2010....the applications filed before June 2010 was supposed to be processed within a year...but after June 2010...they are kept pending.

One of my friend also applied in April 2010...she is also Nurse....her stratus still show Application Received.

Processing time for Applications before June 2010 is 2 years now.

Few pre june 2010 applicants who sent email to NDVO got reply that its taking 2yrs time.

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Hi there,

Please help me and advise on this at jose.tom@gmail.com

Hi ,

Are you still active here ... I have to ask a doubt regarding Polinsys.