+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled Worker Immig FORMS

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Hi All

I am applying for Skilled worker Immigiration. Just need to know how many forms should i have to submit. What I understand from the CIC website that the forms which needs to Fill out by all applicants

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] PDF, 237 KB
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] PDF, 286 KB
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] PDF, 134 KB

Is there any other forms which I have to fill while filing for my Immigiration CAse

Regards
Mansoor

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarfarosh9349 said:
Hi All

I am applying for Skilled worker Immigiration. Just need to know how many forms should i have to submit. What I understand from the CIC website that the forms which needs to Fill out by all applicants

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] PDF, 237 KB
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] PDF, 286 KB
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] PDF, 134 KB

Is there any other forms which I have to fill while filing for my Immigiration CAse

Regards
Mansoor

Plus use of Representative if you are using any immigration Lawyer or Consultant. If not, then go ahead and fill out above forms.

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Thanks for the reply.But a friend of mine told me that I also need to submit this form as I am applying under skilled worker prog.

Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] PDF, 191 KB
> For Federal Skilled Workers in Category 1, 2 and 3

Kindly comment on this

Regards

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarfarosh9349 said:
Thanks for the reply.But a friend of mine told me that I also need to submit this form as I am applying under skilled worker prog.

Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] PDF, 191 KB
> For Federal Skilled Workers in Category 1, 2 and 3

Kindly comment on this

Regards

Yes, if you are applying as skilld worker, then for all category 1,2 and 3, you need to fill this form "IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3" too. This form is focus on your work experience details with NOC codes, if you have job offer and other details.

Follow to this link .......

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Plus,bottom of page has visa specific link, find out your visa office and study if your visa office need any aditional forms. Try to explore CIC website yourself, dont just realy on friends only. CIC website have all the informations that you needed. Good Luck