+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sitizenship Exam questions

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Bella8 said:
Does anyone has the questions for canadian sitizenship?? Please and thank youuuu

Thanks
No one in this forum will provide you questions and answers to the citizenship test. It is meant to be confidential. When the exam takes place, it is advised not to disclose the questions/answers to anyone.

All you can do is read the official Citizenship test guide carefully and prepare for the test.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Bella,
Welcome to the forum.
To do well in the Citizenship test, you have to read carefully the "Discover Canada" Guide which is supposed to be sent to you with the AOR. After then you may try some of the free Canadian citizenship test websites. Please find some of these web sites in the link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/test-websites-t439475.0.html

Just keep in mind that the test questions are not the same in every test and they vary from place to place and from date to date and even from applicant to applicant but in general, with a little preparation you will be very good.

Good luck

Bella8

Aug 28, 2016
Thanks so much. But tooooo many names with alot of dates. History part has alot of details. Am freaking out. Is there a website i can go om that is good for practicing?? Some i tried they twisted the questions so much ...do answers are exacly as the book plzzz help

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Bella8 said:
Thanks so much. But tooooo many names with alot of dates. History part has alot of details. Am freaking out. Is there a website i can go om that is good for practicing?? Some i tried they twisted the questions so much ...do answers are exacly as the book plzzz help
You need to read the official book multiple times carefully and properly. Also, the questions are from the book but are indirect questions. Some may be direct but usually the questions are indirect.

Practice and study hard.

benjie

Jan 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bella8 you shoud read the whole book to passed the exam i swear you will pass the exam. because i got failed my first exam bec i ddnt read the whole book i just rely n the online test ,i got my second exam last tuesday and i passed bec i read the book twice. so its better to read the whole book ..

GOODLUCK

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010