+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP_ additional document requested. Urgent help needed!

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hello,
SINP officer has requested for experience letter as some of the information was missing in them.

My question related to this information is about supervisor or manager details missing. Pls someone help me here who had got ADR from SINP related to experience letters-

Question- previous company where i had worked till dec 2011. My supervisor/manager no longer works in that company. All of my colleagues i am in contact with, have left the organization. So i wanted to know what should i do in this situation? Also, if i think of giving an reference of a colleague who has left the organisation, then the HR will not print their name on company letterhead and i am not sure if SINP officer will accept references like an ex- colleague .

Pls guide me here. Urgent help required.

Regards,
Sonu sehgal

Last edited:

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hello,
SINP officer has requested for experience letter as some of the information was missing in them.

My question related to this information is about supervisor or manager details missing. Pls someone help me here who had got ADR from SINP related to experience letters-

Question- previous company where i had worked till dec 2011. My supervisor/manager no longer works in that company. All of my colleagues i am in contact with, have left the organization. So i wanted to know what should i do in this situation? Also, if i think of giving an reference of a colleague who has left the organisation, then the HR will not print their name on company letterhead and i am not sure if SINP officer will accept references like an ex- colleague .

Regards,
Sonu sehgal
Can anyone help pls

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hello,

Regards,
Sonu sehgal
Hi Sonia, Yes. Your colleague can sign a ref letter for you and probably include like a businessman card and I.d card of the company you both worked for. I did same thing and I was nominated by SINP afterwards.
My two cents.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi Sonia, Yes. Your colleague can sign a ref letter for you and probably include like a businessman card and I.d card of the company you both worked for. I did same thing and I was nominated by SINP afterwards.
My two cents.
I am getting the letter from company with only HR manager signatures and details, but no immediate manager available in company whos name i can put in.

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
This is the first time I am reading where exp letters need manager name/contact details on it. which company letter is this?

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
I am getting the letter from company with only HR manager signatures and details, but no immediate manager available in company whos name i can put in.
You don’t need anybody else to sign , after the HR signature

Jules82

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos - Nigeria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUNE-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
07-NOV-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
You don’t need anybody else to sign , after the HR signature
As long as your job description is mentioned in the reference letter. That’s fine