+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp

Doprom

Mar 17, 2022
i am working under noc 44101 which is applicable for home support worker pilot program(sk,regina) But as i got to know now about it i dont think i could mange to apply in it as it will open in January and i will fill so quick. For me it will take time for the Job approval letter rest documentation i do have it.
I want to know that will i be able to apply beyond this pilot program for pr? Sinp? Cause if i look in gov website it states that 44101 is there in the list. Where as it says “This pilot is not available to employers hiring Home Support Workers, Housekeepers and Related Occupations (NOC 44101) who reside in the client's residence or their place of work.”
I am too confused

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i am working under noc 44101 which is applicable for home support worker pilot program(sk,regina) But as i got to know now about it i dont think i could mange to apply in it as it will open in January and i will fill so quick. For me it will take time for the Job approval letter rest documentation i do have it.
I want to know that will i be able to apply beyond this pilot program for pr? Sinp? Cause if i look in gov website it states that 44101 is there in the list. Where as it says “This pilot is not available to employers hiring Home Support Workers, Housekeepers and Related Occupations (NOC 44101) who reside in the client's residence or their place of work.”
I am too confused
The pilot program is only an option if you work in a person’s home. You are not eligible if you work in a long term care facility. Look at SINP Job Offer with Sask experience.

Doprom

Mar 17, 2022
The pilot program is only an option if you work in a person’s home. You are not eligible if you work in a long term care facility. Look at SINP Job Offer with Sask experience.
Yes i am aware about it and i do work there

Doprom

Mar 17, 2022
So what is your question if you are eligible for SINP? Home Support only an option if you work in a person’s home.
1) if i am eligible for sinp?
2) if i can not apply in this pilot program can i apply in OID category.
or wht can be my way to pr.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1) if i am eligible for sinp?
2) if i can not apply in this pilot program can i apply in OID category.
or wht can be my way to pr.
1. It is a TEER 4 job so you need to look Skilled worker with existing work permit or job offer stream. Do you have full time job offer with employer willing to support nomination?
2. OID is not an option because the job is TEER 4.

Doprom

Mar 17, 2022
1. It is a TEER 4 job so you need to look Skilled worker with existing work permit or job offer stream. Do you have full time job offer with employer willing to support nomination?
2. OID is not an option because the job is TEER 4.
Yes they will be helping me with the documentation. I do have full time job. I just want to know wht i need to do in order to get the pr.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes they will be helping me with the documentation. I do have full time job. I just want to know wht i need to do in order to get the pr.
Research the SINP programs and see which one you are eligible for with a TEER 4 job offer. If not comfortable then hire a licensed immigration consultant/lawyer to do the research and paperwork.