+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

Jun 26, 2018
Hi
I’m currently working in Saskatchewan Health Authority and there are issues going on as they are no more giving job offer letter for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominate Program for anyone. I have studied in Saskatchewan as well and have my work permit till January. I would need help know if there in any option to get SINP. Or should I move to some other province.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi
I’m currently working in Saskatchewan Health Authority and there are issues going on as they are no more giving job offer letter for Saskatchewan Immigration Nominate Program for anyone. I have studied in Saskatchewan as well and have my work permit till January. I would need help know if there in any option to get SINP. Or should I move to some other province.
How long have you worked in your position? If you have worked more than 12 months then you can apply for PR under CEC or maybe EE if you check your qualifications. Both don't require job offer.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I have open work permit till Jan 2019
I suggest you read up on PNP in other provinces. I do remember reading that BC PNP don't need work experience but they need job offer and once you get job offer, you can apply for BC PNP right away. But if you somehow convince the SK Health Authority to give you SINP job approval letter then it all works out since you don't need to change or move.

Another option is extending your work permit with LMIA but that would be the last resort if needed.

shafqatmajoka

Aug 28, 2017
Hope you all will be doing great!

I am interested to apply for SINP in International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand catagory . Here is my detail:

Education:

Master in Software Engineering
Bachelor in Computer Science

Experience:
11 years as software tester (code 2173)

English CLB:
Level 6

I am getting 64 points according to SINP point assessment grid.

Can you please guide me what is probability of getting ITA if I apply ? Many Thanks

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
is there a chance for me to appove for sinp even though i dont have a status? i am about to leave canada next month and having approve for sinp is my chance togetting back here in Canada.

thanks and regards