+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Guys, I have a 10 years experience in Early Childhood Educators and I hold a degree of MBA, now when I am going to send my Course by Course evaluation what are the cources on which they can grant me the certificate, I dont remeber any course that can be related to Early Childhood Educators. Please respond how to deal with this. Also please add me in SINp whats app group if any +923324612242

Adeel1983

Jan 14, 2019
Kindly elaborate more about this point please, I am working as a telecom hardware engineer (NOC 2147)

• Yes or No to having proof of eligibility for licensure or professional certification if required

SWAR00000

May 8, 2019
hi all
i am applying for sinp
and i have CONFIRMATION OF SINP NOMINATION
I received a CONFIRMATION OF SINP NOMINATION letter and submit all my documents to CIC, in MAY by Aramex .and they received in 2/6/2019.
I have to questions if you please if anyone can help
  • how long will take to stamp my passport and to be in Canada
  • how can I check my application or the processes

SWAR00000

May 8, 2019
Is there anyone who has applied for paper based application for SINP in FEB or First week of MARCH.. and is waiting for AOR ??.. my NOC is 1111.

i submit my paper in June by Aramex and received letter askING TO DO THE BIOMETRIC and other emails give my uci and application NO. IS THIS AOR

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
For SINP occupation in Demand category, is it necessary to create EE and then submit your EOI ? What happens if we create both ?

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
HI, I just got my invitation on 28 Nov draw...... can someone please help me what documents I have submitted for government proof as stated on SINP website

Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:
  • Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.

and alternative of employment reference letter . I m only worried about my current employer where i can working from 5 year.....

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello Guys, My NOC is 6221 and my points are 67. The NOC has been in the list of SINP since September till date but not in the last draw. My CRS score is 463. Do you think I will get the PR? Also, any other PNP that you would suggest. Thank you!