+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP with Job Offer

sidbil

Jan 3, 2020
Hi folks,
I have SINP approval letter with a valid job offer in Saskatchewan and I'm currently residing in SK as well.

When filling out the PR application forms, I'm confused about "SCHEDULE 4 ECONOMIC CLASSES - PROVINCIAL NOMINEES" form where it's asking for the Funds in question 4.

I read on CIC website in Help Centre that if you are authorized to work in Canada and have a valid Job Offer then you don't need to provide the fund details but rather provide a letter explaining that you have a job offer.

I would request some guidance here please whether I should mention any funds in this form as my bank account is not looking good.

Please help in answering this question.

Thanks,
Sid

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi folks,
I have SINP approval letter with a valid job offer in Saskatchewan and I'm currently residing in SK as well.

When filling out the PR application forms, I'm confused about "SCHEDULE 4 ECONOMIC CLASSES - PROVINCIAL NOMINEES" form where it's asking for the Funds in question 4.

I read on CIC website in Help Centre that if you are authorized to work in Canada and have a valid Job Offer then you don't need to provide the fund details but rather provide a letter explaining that you have a job offer.

I would request some guidance here please whether I should mention any funds in this form as my bank account is not looking good.

Thanks,
Sid
Hi Sid,
For all application with Canada Job offer do not require any proof of funds to be submitted, only Job approval letter is enough.

Reactions: sidbil

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Has anyone recently submitted their form for SINP under Employment Offer scheme?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi Sid,

I am not very well aware of PR application as I haven't reached there yet. But i think what CIC website says should be enough.
Also, i wanted to know your experience with SINP like the Nomination timeline, as i too recently submitted my application for it on 30th December 2019.

sidbil

Jan 3, 2020
Hi Sid,

I am not very well aware of PR application as I haven't reached there yet. But i think what CIC website says should be enough.
Also, i wanted to know your experience with SINP like the Nomination timeline, as i too recently submitted my application for it on 30th December 2019.
I applied online. The turnaround time was impressive. I got my nomination within 3 weeks.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Thanks Arunesh, so should I just mention $0 in the field or leave it empty?
Yes, you can mention 0$ but do not forget to explain the same in the LOE.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi Sid,
Thanks for sharing the time. May i know when did you apply for SINP? like the date when you actually submitted. Also let me know like what are the application status in SINP process, like when i submitted its currently "Application Received". I am wondering what would be next status? Also when when did your application status changed from "Application Received" to next one. Thanks again.

Muni2222

Sep 19, 2020
Hi Sid,
Thanks for sharing the time. May i know when did you apply for SINP? like the date when you actually submitted. Also let me know like what are the application status in SINP process, like when i submitted its currently "Application Received". I am wondering what would be next status? Also when when did your application status changed from "Application Received" to next one. Thanks again.
Dear Arunesh, I am one of the applicant for SINP with job offer I have submitted my PR application according to DHL the application received at NC CIO in July 2020 , but did not hear back from them, I don't want to apply for Work Permit now due to COVID19 and my children education will be effected, I intend to come once for all with PR, do you know what is the current processing time , how early can we get PR ,

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Dear Arunesh, I am one of the applicant for SINP with job offer I have submitted my PR application according to DHL the application received at NC CIO in July 2020 , but did not hear back from them, I don't want to apply for Work Permit now due to COVID19 and my children education will be effected, I intend to come once for all with PR, do you know what is the current processing time , how early can we get PR ,
Hey hi,
Nice to see people in same category. I too belong to SINP with job offer category. Even I too submitted my PR Application in July. However i would strongly suggest you to go ahead and apply for your work permit now rather than wait to get PR. Getting PR through PNP paper based process is way to lengthy & time taking process. Pre-covid processing time was around 15-18 months. Now i think due to Covid-19 delays they have further delayed it, i think now it's 20+ months. Not to scare you but wanted to enlighten you with current situation.
So better you apply for work permit now & start working meanwhile your PR gets processed.
If you are applying from India your work permit would take you around 21 weeks as per current processing timeline by IRCC. However one more thing to note here is that Canada VAC (VFS) office are closed in India since April. So you might face difficulty submitting your Biometrics for your work permit application, which would cause further delays in processing.

Hope this gives you some idea how to proceed further with you journey to Canada.
Please, feel free to shoot more questions if you have in your mind.
Thanks,

Muni2222

Sep 19, 2020
Hey hi,
Nice to see people in same category. I too belong to SINP with job offer category. Even I too submitted my PR Application in July. However i would strongly suggest you to go ahead and apply for your work permit now rather than wait to get PR. Getting PR through PNP paper based process is way to lengthy & time taking process. Pre-covid processing time was around 15-18 months. Now i think due to Covid-19 delays they have further delayed it, i think now it's 20+ months. Not to scare you but wanted to enlighten you with current situation.
So better you apply for work permit now & start working meanwhile your PR gets processed.
If you are applying from India your work permit would take you around 21 weeks as per current processing timeline by IRCC. However one more thing to note here is that Canada VAC (VFS) office are closed in India since April. So you might face difficulty submitting your Biometrics for your work permit application, which would cause further delays in processing.

Hope this gives you some idea how to proceed further with you journey to Canada.
Thanks,
Hey hi,

Thanks,
Thanks Arunesh for your reply I appreciate your sincere thoughts, my problem is that my children one is 12th and another in 10th Std very important year for both of them, hence I requested my employer to give me sometime to move and they agreed , I have one more question, when is the last date to apply for work permit , should we have to apply before SINP Nomination expires or we can apply for extension due to COVID19. COVID19 was the reason that we did'nt plan to move this year.
Thanks once again for you kind reply.

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
Hi folks,

Thanks,
Sid
Hi. How long did it take for the job approval to be processed? please share your timeline. Thank you