+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP update on proof of fund

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What change? Click on required documents (your link) and it tells you.

Settlement Funds

You must submit proof that you have funds that will support your household during your employment search after you arrive. The minimum amount required for your application is based on the size of your family. You must have the "Minimum Funds Required" for a minimum of three months before you submit your application. You must also meet the Minimum Funds Required when you apply for permanent residency after nomination by the SINP and throughout the permanent residency process.

Proof of funds must:

• be official letters, official statements, or certificates from one or more financial institutions.
  • have been maintained at least 3 months prior to sending your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
  • be in the name of the principal applicant and/or spouse only.
Fund statements must show a detailed transaction history for at least three months before the date your SINP application is sent. It must include the type of currency, your name, contact information of the financial institution, account numbers, transactions and balances.

Loks

Apr 4, 2020
Is credit card debt taken into consideration by SINP while assessing settlement funds?

poojanshahsk

Sep 3, 2023
hI,

I am currently working in Saskatchewan with company A on closed work permit for last 1 year. I am applying for SINP with company B under Employment Offer category. I am working full time. Do I need to submit proof of funds? i.e. CAD 22,000 for 3 person or so?