+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Timeline

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
My spouse IELTS score expired..should I intimate SINP about that or wait for nomination and then to take ielts again ..application in AR stage- 03 July 2021..as per the discussions in this thread it appears that may 2021 AR are in IP/nominated

TaeTae

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My spouse IELTS score expired..should I intimate SINP about that or wait for nomination and then to take ielts again ..application in AR stage- 03 July 2021..as per the discussions in this thread it appears that may 2021 AR are in IP/nominated
Please always ensure you have a valid IELTS test result at all times.
You do not need to submit a new IELTS to SINP as long as the one previously submitted was valid at the date you submitted your application.
Please do a new test and update your IRCC account with the new test result otherwise your account may be invalidated.
Hope this answers your question.

Reactions: gauravjaip

Masroor Hassan

Sep 14, 2021
when did you get AR or AOR?
I mean I have got nomination in December 2020 submitted my paper based application on 17th of april 2021 and it was received on 22nd of april to them. But after that I didn't get anything :/ don't know what to do :(

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
No movement here too. Still on AR.
I guess they're taking a little break or something, hoping for the best soon.
Don’t know about the break, as the WhatsApp group that I am on, I have seen nearly every day for the past two weeks everyone getting a decision majorly nomination and few have got ADR and some ineligibility.

Reactions: TaeTae

TaeTae

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Don’t know about the break, as the WhatsApp group that I am on, I have seen nearly every day for the past two weeks everyone getting a decision majorly nomination and few have got ADR and some ineligibility.
That's a little comforting

TaeTae

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Is there any way we can have information about the date of next draw?
The SINP website states that the draws will take place once every two months at a minimum. Last draw was on the 12th of January, safe to assume the next draw will be in March. Particular date is unknown

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
The SINP website states that the draws will take place once every two months at a minimum. Last draw was on the 12th of January, safe to assume the next draw will be in March. Particular date is unknown
Last was on 2nd Feb 2022, the draws trend currently is every two weeks. So expect to have it by 16-17. (Usually Wednesday)

• Wow
Reactions: TaeTae

TaeTae

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Last was on 2nd Feb 2022, the draws trend currently is every two weeks. So expect to have it by 16-17. (Usually Wednesday)
I just checked the website and the last draw held by Sask was on 12th Jan
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

also saw this :
SINP limits the selection of EOIs by occupation so nominations do not exceed employment demand.

The size and frequency of EOI Selections are based on labour market need; provincial priorities, and the number of applications processed since the last EOI Selection. Selections will take place every two months, at a minimum.