NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

SINP nomination received!

Putting out my timeline so that people remain hopeful:
Category: Express Entry
NOC 4165
ITA - March 24, 2021
AR - April 28, 2021
In process - Janaury 12, 2022 (9 months later)
Nomination - January 18, 2022
Congrats to you!

Reactions: Deepman

Anumsha

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

NOC 4165
ITA - March 24, 2021
AR - April 28, 2021
U didn't get any adr? 2+

Abbas Mehdi

Jun 16, 2021
Members,

My application is considered as "Ineligible" due to shortage of funds prior three months at the time of filing the application. But as of now my account balance is far above what is required by SINP authorities. Your advise is needed should I apply through new application or should I appeal for reconsideration of the decision??

TaeTae

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Members,

My application is considered as "Ineligible" due to shortage of funds prior three months at the time of filing the application. But as of now my account balance is far above what is required by SINP authorities. Your advise is needed should I apply through new application or should I appeal for reconsideration of the decision??
I'm really sorry to learn about your experience. In my opinion, you're better off applying through a new application than appealing for reconsideration.
Saskatchewan Province is quite strict about the requirement for Proof of Funds and their website expressly states that the Proof of Funds must have been maintained at least 3 months prior to sending your application and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
This means the funds must have met the requirement 3 months before you submitted your application.
I suggest you quickly put your documents in order and resubmit your expression of Interest before the next draw.
Please dont feel too bad about this, get up and keep trying till you get it right.
All the best!

Meksy

Jun 7, 2021
Members,

Sorry for your experience. i will suggest you submit new expression of interest, get your documents and fund intact and wait for next round of ITA.
POF is one of the strict conditions and one has to maintain it 3-months prior to submission of application.
Don't waste your time appealing this decision. I wish you all the best.

Anumsha

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Members,

Hy when u submitted all the documents were ur funds not three months old?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hello everyone,

NOC 4165
ITA - March 24, 2021
AR - April 28, 2021
Congrats !! Did you need license to apply for 4165 or is it not required? Clinical research associate with degree in pharmacy

Reactions: Deepman

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
Primary applicant-Spouse
ITA (EE) - 6th May 2021
AR-3rd July 2021
Current Status- Application received
My spouse IELTS score has expired twice (Latest being on 24th Jan-2022) so as of date no valid EE profile.
Is it required as of now to again create a EE profile by giving IELTS again ..or could we wait till the ITA is processed with the older IELTS score (which I have already updated on oasis around November 2021)
P.S- where do they ask for any ADR..on oasis or through email?