+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Timeline

sajid.be

May 22, 2021
Yesterday, I finally got IP after 8 months waiting. Here is my SINP timeline:
19 Aug 2021: ITA
15 Oct 2021: Application submitted and AR
30 May 2022: IP

About how long can I get the nomination if everything goes well? Thanks a lot!
hi

if they need additional documents they will ask.. otherwise ull b nominated.... i think maximum one month...

Hossam777

May 13, 2021
hey everyone, anyone here SINP AOR May 31? Wondering how might the timeline look like. I think what's mentioned on SINP website is not updated as it still mentions March 31, 2022.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
hey everyone, anyone here SINP AOR May 31? Wondering how might the timeline look like. I think what's mentioned on SINP website is not updated as it still mentions March 31, 2022.
That's what you need to follow.

We're not immigration officers.

We don't work for the SINP.

No-one here can tell you exactly to the day when you'll get your nomination approved and time and time again I need to remind people to look at the processing times on the website - that's your single and only source of truth.

Hossam777

May 13, 2021
That's what you need to follow.

We're not immigration officers.

We don't work for the SINP.

No-one here can tell you exactly to the day when you'll get your nomination approved and time and time again I need to remind people to look at the processing times on the website - that's your single and only source of truth.
Let me remind you that you can always ignore any comment you don't like!

varal007

Jul 15, 2022
Hi,
I received ITA from SINP today, i.e. 15 July 2022. My age as well as experience on the SINP portal were not updated As of today.

while my points for age had reduced by 2, the experience points are increased by 1.
(In SINP portal it is 22-34 age group but recently I turned 35 and my experience on portal is 9 years but last month I completed 10 years of work experience )

On portal my score is 70 but after this change it will come down to 69.

My total score still falls in the SINP cutoff range.

Does it affect my eligibility at all for the SINP ?

Can I go ahead with accepting the SINP invitation and submitting the documents ?

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Hi,
I received ITA from SINP today, i.e. 15 July 2022. My age as well as experience on the SINP portal were not updated As of today.

while my points for age had reduced by 2, the experience points are increased by 1.
(In SINP portal it is 22-34 age group but recently I turned 35 and my experience on portal is 9 years but last month I completed 10 years of work experience )

On portal my score is 70 but after this change it will come down to 69.

My total score still falls in the SINP cutoff range.

Does it affect my eligibility at all for the SINP ?

Can I go ahead with accepting the SINP invitation and submitting the documents ?
Once you got ITA, dont worry about anything like IELTS expiry,Age etc.Just go ahead and apply based on ITA. you have long journey ahead until get PR visa, maybe more than 3 years from today

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone,

My husband intends to apply for immigration for the SINP PNP program (my relatives are living in SINP since long time) through Occupation In Demand, He qualifies for NOC 2282 and 2171, both NOC are matched for his duties / job responsibilities.

I have following NOC wise questions :-

FOR NOC 2282 -User Support Technicians
We read on official NOC Website, Government of Canada ,there educational requirement are as under for NOC 2282. My husband did his high school(02 years) and bachelor degree in Commerce(02 years) and then completed his MBA in Management Information System(02 years) and also got other programming certificates.

Employment requirements:-
· Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
· College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
· Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

Moreover, he has "NO" college / bachelor degree in Computer Science but he has "One Year - Diploma in Software Engineering".

As per above "Employment Requirements" they need a college program in "computer science, computer programming or network administration programs" while he has a one year diploma in software engineering with and also has vast experience in IT field (i.e 7 years).

One Year - Diploma in Software Engineering- Transcription is as under:-

1st Semester

 Introduction to Windows 10
 Microsoft Office 365
 Designing Website (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
 Development in Microsoft SQL Server
 Building WordPress eCommerce Website

Project
2nd Semester

 Using JavaScript/ JQuery
 Introduction to OOP (Java Programming)
 Web Development with PHP & MySQL
 Introduction to Cloud Computing
 Introduction to ERP System
Final Project
 Internship 3 Months

My Question is does he meet Employment requirements for NOC 2282 or Not? or does he also require another degree in IT?

FOR NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
My second question is as i mentioned above, his profile also match with NOC 2171 but his employment category is "non-executive", is he eligible for NOC 2171?

we are very confused you are requested to please clear our confusion please

Regards

PS
  • My husband got ECA from CES,they declared him master degree Area( business administration) not MIS
  • I also got MCC from Canada and also got ECA from WES ,they declared me Masters,My degree are MBBS and Master

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My husband intends to apply for immigration for the SINP PNP program (my relatives are living in SINP since long time) through Occupation In Demand, He qualifies for NOC 2282 and 2171, both NOC are matched for his duties / job responsibilities.

I have following NOC wise questions :-

FOR NOC 2282 -User Support Technicians
We read on official NOC Website, Government of Canada ,there educational requirement are as under for NOC 2282. My husband did his high school(02 years) and bachelor degree in Commerce(02 years) and then completed his MBA in Management Information System(02 years) and also got other programming certificates.

Employment requirements:-
· Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
· College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
· Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

Moreover, he has "NO" college / bachelor degree in Computer Science but he has "One Year - Diploma in Software Engineering".

As per above "Employment Requirements" they need a college program in "computer science, computer programming or network administration programs" while he has a one year diploma in software engineering with and also has vast experience in IT field (i.e 7 years).

One Year - Diploma in Software Engineering- Transcription is as under:-

1st Semester

 Introduction to Windows 10
 Microsoft Office 365
 Designing Website (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
 Development in Microsoft SQL Server
 Building WordPress eCommerce Website

Project
2nd Semester

 Using JavaScript/ JQuery
 Introduction to OOP (Java Programming)
 Web Development with PHP & MySQL
 Introduction to Cloud Computing
 Introduction to ERP System
Final Project
 Internship 3 Months

My Question is does he meet Employment requirements for NOC 2282 or Not? or does he also require another degree in IT?

FOR NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
My second question is as i mentioned above, his profile also match with NOC 2171 but his employment category is "non-executive", is he eligible for NOC 2171?

we are very confused you are requested to please clear our confusion please

Regards

PS
  • My husband got ECA from CES,they declared him master degree Area( business administration) not MIS
  • I also got MCC from Canada and also got ECA from WES ,they declared me Masters,My degree are MBBS and Master
He is eligible for 2282 only. not for 2171

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
He is eligible for 2282 only. not for 2171
First of all thank you so much for your reply but can you please elaborate?becasue he has no college degree and CES grant him Master Business Administration not computer science

Dhrishan

Aug 9, 2022
Hi there
I got my nomination on 4th Aug and I have applied my application in ODI on August 27th ,2021. Actually my spouse got new passport and in sinp nomination certificate, it was mentioned old passport number and expiry date.
I have already requested for revision for sinp nomination for updating my spouse new passport information before 3 days.
I want to know about howlong do they take time to request of revision of SINP nomination?

Could anyone please help me here about the time process for that and we are so grateful for that.

Thanks

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
First of all thank you so much for your reply but can you please elaborate?becasue he has no college degree and CES grant him Master Business Administration not computer science
Masters is only to obatain points. in the eligibility IRCC doesnt ask degree or Diploma. Just a college program. Software engineering and computer programming is similar. so no issues.

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Hi
I got eoi on july 21, 2022. But my ielts and EE profile become invalid on July 25th. I have not submitted application yet.
Is my eoi still valid?
If i update new ielts and EE profile, then will i be able to submit it with old eoi.

Pls reply

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
Hi..

ITA - 18 Nov 2021
AR - 11 Jan 2022
IP - 11 Aug 2022
ADR Received - 18 Aug 2022
ADR Submitted - 25 Aug 2022

After submitting the ADR, The status is still showing "Waiting on Applicant"

Any idea how much time it takes to update the Status to IP or Nomination.

Thanks