+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STUDENTS STREAM

cool_fool

Jul 26, 2022
This looks like a very attractive PNP option for students who studied in other provinces.

From their website, you can work for a Sasketchewan employer for 6 months in your field and apply for PNP. I contacted Saskatchewan Immigration and they confirmed this. Moreover, there's no points system and processing time is only 2 months.

All this sounds almost too good to be true so I'm wondering if anyone has applied and there's some hidden catch. What's everyone's experience?

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
This looks like a very attractive PNP option for students who studied in other provinces.

From their website, you can work for a Sasketchewan employer for 6 months in your field and apply for PNP. I contacted Saskatchewan Immigration and they confirmed this. Moreover, there's no points system and processing time is only 2 months.

All this sounds almost too good to be true so I'm wondering if anyone has applied and there's some hidden catch. What's everyone's experience?
That's very correct provided you have a permanent full-time job offer in NOC O,A,or B