+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
but there is no fraud or misrepresentation beacause all documents are genuine and if they verify then no problem rectify.
Without verifying document how they can put in PIU.
What is min and max time.
There are no timelines, so can’t say. People on this forum wait up to 2-3 years. Your documents may be genuine. The issue may be your NOC and education. Your NOC requires no post secondary education and you have a MBA. SINP is very clear and strict that your education matches your NOC.

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
There are no timelines, so can’t say. People on this forum wait up to 2-3 years. Your documents may be genuine. The issue may be your NOC and education. Your NOC requires no post secondary education and you have a MBA. SINP is very clear and strict that your education matches your NOC.
so, it should be good if post secondary education.
There is no matter if higher education.
If lower education that matters

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so, it should be good if post secondary education.
There is no matter if higher education.
If lower education that matters
You aren’t interpreting eligibility requirements correctly.

SINP states: Your work experience must be in the field of your completed post-secondary education or training.
  • Your work experience must be related to your job and education.
The NOC states:
  • Employment requirements
    • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
    • Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
So you are in a NOC that doesn’t necessarily require post secondary. Your MBA is overqualified for the job. Was your MBA in supply chain management/scheduling? Did your MBA have anything to do with the job responsibilities as the job responsibilities could be performed by a secondary graduate. Post secondary can matter but it must match your job, and it doesn’t. You didn’t need to get a MBA to do the job. That may be why it went to PIU.

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
You aren’t interpreting eligibility requirements correctly.

SINP states: Your work experience must be in the field of your completed post-secondary education or training.
  • Your work experience must be related to your job and education.
The NOC states:
  • Employment requirements
    • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
    • Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
So you are in a NOC that doesn’t necessarily require post secondary. Your MBA is overqualified for the job. Was your MBA in supply chain management/scheduling? Did your MBA have anything to do with the job responsibilities as the job responsibilities could be performed by a secondary graduate. Post secondary can matter but it must match your job, and it doesn’t. You didn’t need to get a MBA to do the job. That may be why it went to PIU.
ok.
Thank you for information.
What should i do now?

cutiesum

Aug 18, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi team

I got another query, I worked in saudi arabia. and it is asking for work permit...but it is in arabic... so any idea, how to translate it to english, or the original is valid..??

Thanks

kene Nma

Jul 31, 2022
Good day,
Please I need help, I got nominated by Saskatchewan but the certificate read, not valid for express entry. I live in Nigeria, will it be paper based application or is there any way I can apply online