SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

cutiesum

Aug 18, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi there,

Just another query, for the payment of 350$, i don't have my credit card, can i use my friends, relatives, or agents, etc. credit card, for paymets......will it be a problem...,its because its asking for the option, " not your credit card.. explain the reason to use....??

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
Ok. So that may be an issue. SINP is very strict that your education matches your NOC. If your education is a degree in pharmacy then that doesn’t match the NOC. NOC 3219 requires two years of college. Are you really a pharmacist that used NOC 3219 to get an ITA. What is your job now? Have you ever been a pharmacist? What organization completed your ECA?
hi,
My file is under SINP PIU unit.
So, is there any query but no mail received for query.
How much time require to solve this?
Suggest what to do.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi,
My file is under SINP PIU unit.
So, is there any query but no mail received for query.
How much time require to solve this?
Suggest what to do.
If your file is under PIU unit, it means they believe you have misrepresented yourself in your application. You are a pharmacist with a degree in pharmacy, who tried to claim work experience as a technician. There is no timeline for PIU reviews. Some people on the forum waited (and are waiting) over 2 years for a response. They need to review your education and determine that you have never been a pharmacist with past employment. So it will involved time. Nothing you can do but wait. Hopefully you will get a positive result.

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
If your file is under PIU unit, it means they believe you have misrepresented yourself in your application. You are a pharmacist with a degree in pharmacy, who tried to claim work experience as a technician. There is no timeline for PIU reviews. Some people on the forum waited (and are waiting) over 2 years for a response. They need to review your education and determine that you have never been a pharmacist with past employment. So it will involved time. Nothing you can do but wait. Hopefully you will get a positive result.
But i completed MBA
And NOC is 1215

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have another question. I am working in our family business for last 6 years . I look after our finance and accounts department .Mainly managerial work . can you help me which NOC will suit me most ? 0111 or 1111?
Well NOCs that begin with 0 are executive positions and 1111 is ineligible for SINP.

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
Ah sorry thought you were another person. I can’t tell you why then. it could be anything. All I can say is the PIU is involved if fraud or misrepresentation is suspected.
but there is no fraud or misrepresentation beacause all documents are genuine and if they verify then no problem rectify.
Without verifying document how they can put in PIU.
What is min and max time.