+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
you can write to SINP by email they are replying and also there is phone number to call..
now a days it is there or not plz check and try to call also
I heard from somewhere that they are also not replying after mail done as well as phone not received

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes as a pharmacist technician
Ok. So that may be an issue. SINP is very strict that your education matches your NOC. If your education is a degree in pharmacy then that doesn’t match the NOC. NOC 3219 requires two years of college. Are you really a pharmacist that used NOC 3219 to get an ITA. What is your job now? Have you ever been a pharmacist? What organization completed your ECA?

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
are there any exceptions to the rule about self-employment only in managerial jobs i.e skill type o?

Has anyone ever been successful proving self-employment in skill types a, b, or c with very strong evidence of income, payment receipts, business registration, a screenshot of the website, customer reviews, and lots of reference letters from clients justifying the NOC duties, and the person as an authority in his craft?

In this day and age, it is natural to see lots of people of varying skill types thriving as self-employed to make their way to the top.

Would SINP make an exception to the rule? :)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
are there any exceptions to the rule about self-employment only in managerial jobs i.e skill type o?

Has anyone ever been successful proving self-employment in skill types a, b, or c with very strong evidence of income, payment receipts, business registration, a screenshot of the website, customer reviews, and lots of reference letters from clients justifying the NOC duties, and the person as an authority in his craft?

In this day and age, it is natural to see lots of people of varying skill types thriving as self-employed to make their way to the top.

Would SINP make an exception to the rule? :)
Rather than ask on a forum about whether officials would make an exception, call SINP and ask. The rules are clear on the site. And SINP is known for following stated rules for NOC matching education.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Dear Fellows and VIP members,

Can someone please join me on analysis for the SINP draws vs Processing times ?

first, let's look at below chart of invitations from Jan 2021 until 11th August 2022.

As per some FB groups and information shared here, people who received AR in August 2021 were changed to IN PROGRESS around July 2022.

After November 2021:
- SINP skipped alternate draws for 4 x months.
- 3 x draws held in Jan 22, Mar 22 & May 22 didn't invited more than 423 members in pool.

Based on this, Can we assume the processing for ARs in June 2022, July 2022 & August 2022 will start in December 2022 ?

Last edited:

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
ITA-12 Jan
App submitted-26 Mar
AR-29 Mar
IP-10 aug
ADR-16 Aug
ADR Submitted-18 aug
Now after how many days i will get nomination??!

Nomination should be issued in August itself.

Can you please share your SINP application number so I can check how soon will mine be processed ?

cutiesum

Aug 18, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi there,

I am an Indian girl, new here on this forum, and received SINP invitation for 3219 which is Pharmacy technician. I am filling this application by myself, however, I have few questions, however, before that, I would like to ask you about settlement plan, I did it online, but its confusing, also, do you have any sample for settlement plan, bank letter. Please can you help me for this, I have very little time to submit my application.

Thanks

cutiesum

Aug 18, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Ok. So that may be an issue. SINP is very strict that your education matches your NOC. If your education is a degree in pharmacy then that doesn’t match the NOC. NOC 3219 requires two years of college. Are you really a pharmacist that used NOC 3219 to get an ITA. What is your job now? Have you ever been a pharmacist? What organization completed your ECA?
Hello Naturgrl, I too also got an ITA for SINP for 3219, but my degree is four years which is B.Pharmacy, and also I have points for masters whcih is Mpharmacy, but job description is for 3219 as I worked a pharmacy technician only.
So will it be a problem for my case, if so can you help me or guide me what to do next..??

Thanks in advance

kene Nma

Jul 31, 2022
Hello friends can someone please help me with process of filling out SINP Oasis and what point I will attach forms imm0008, 5406 and 5669
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Naturgrl, I too also got an ITA for SINP for 3219, but my degree is four years which is B.Pharmacy, and also I have points for masters whcih is Mpharmacy, but job description is for 3219 as I worked a pharmacy technician only.
So will it be a problem for my case, if so can you help me or guide me what to do next..??

Thanks in advance
Yes it will be an issue. Are you not pharmacist if you have a masters? Pharm tech requires college. What do your employment letters match.

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Hi,
To senior members
Eoi received on 21st july 2022 .
Ielts and express entry validity ends on 25th july. Can i update my new ielts and ee profile before sinp application submission?

Pls kindly reply.....

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,
To senior members
Eoi received on 21st july 2022 .
Ielts and express entry validity ends on 25th july. Can i update my new ielts and ee profile before sinp application submission?

Pls kindly reply.....
i also received on 21st July. have you not submitted application yet ?

Reactions: manirulf1