+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

Al murshid

Sep 24, 2021
Alhamdulillah! I'm pleased to announce that my application has finally been approved (nominated) by SINP on Friday, 17th Dec.
I just want to wish everyone on this platform a successful application outcome from Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program.

Reactions: Deepman

Elshaday

Feb 26, 2020
My status in SINP OID application is in process since Feb 2 2022 after waiting for 10 months of full application submission. I am wondering if someone give aclue how long will it take the decision?

Reactions: Deepman

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
My status in SINP OID application is in process since Feb 2 2022 after waiting for 10 months of full application submission. I am wondering if someone give aclue how long will it take the decision?
You just need a bit more patience, they have started working and you might hear pretty soon. I was IP since 19th Jan, as I touched 38 weeks from AR date I dropped them an email and got A ADR on 11th feb, I have responded them today. So approx. 3 weeks post IP you start to hear from them. Wish you all the luck!

Reactions: Elshaday

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
B
You just need a bit more patience, they have started working and you might hear pretty soon. I was IP since 19th Jan, as I touched 38 weeks from AR date I dropped them an email and got A ADR on 11th feb, I have responded them today. So approx. 3 weeks post IP you start to hear from them. Wish you all the luck!
But I am not OID, it takes a bit longer!

Reactions: Elshaday

Elshaday

Feb 26, 2020
Dear sir,
Thank you! I am exited and anxious to hear from them

Elshaday

Feb 26, 2020
Dears,
I am looking for anyone over here who goes through SINP OID (not express entry) process. Please share me the experience and the time line it took from starting point to visa award.
Thank you in advance

Archan shah

Jul 30, 2022
SINP OID profile
ITA - Aug 2021
File submitted - 07Sep 2021
AR - 07 Sep 2021
IP - 06 Jun 2022
Still not received nomination.
Please tell me how much time require for nomination.
Not received ADR
What should do?
Please suggest

Heena Marwaha

Jun 26, 2018
Hello all,
Can anyone tell me that under PNP program after getting nomination from Saskatchewan (SINP) how much time did IRCC take to send acknowledgement number or file number if applied paper based application? I had received nomination from Saskatchewan in September 27,2021 and send complete documents to IRCC ( Case Processing Centre) on 5th Feburary, 2022. My package delivered there on Feburary 12,2022. After that I did not received any Communication from IRCC.

Please help