+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP SKILLED WORKER APPLICATION FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY IN SASKATCHEWAN

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am starting this topic for people who applied for the sinp program in the skilled worker category from inside Saskatchewan. Please share your timeline and experience here. Thanks.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Everyone come here as resident. Anyways, I am here, was international student and now on PGWP doing and job living in Saskatoon.
I will apply pr after 6 months.
What about you?

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzad2002 said:
Everyone come here as resident. Anyways, I am here, was international student and now on PGWP doing and job living in Saskatoon.
What about you?
Some people applied for sinp as outlanders. I am in Saskatoon and currently on a work permit. Applied for sinp last year and I was thinking because I was an inland applicant, it would be faster to process for nomination

Taariqq

Oct 5, 2012
shahzad2002 said:
What about you?
Salaam Shahzad,
Did you get your PR nomination and how long did it take after you applied after your 6 month job?
I am planning on applying for fall 2013 program at SIAST. Where did you graduate from? Was it easy getting visa and how long did it take?

Appreciate your help.

Tariq

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
biometrix said:
Some people applied for sinp as outlanders. I am in Saskatoon and currently on a work permit. Applied for sinp last year and I was thinking because I was an inland applicant, it would be faster to process for nomination
Hi biometrix
I applied from Regina and it took me 11 months and the help from my local MLA. Contact yours in Saskatoon and ask if he can help; they know who to contact and did it before.
What kind of visa are you on at present?

chiragmobile

Oct 10, 2012
I am planning to come at yorkton or Regina at Saskatchewan in Siast college or park land with 1 year office education certificate course starting this january..
so shall I be eligible for PR after completing 960 hours in 6 moths of job ??

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
biometrix said:
Am starting this topic for people who applied for the sinp program in the skilled worker category from inside Saskatchewan. Please share your timeline and experience here. Thanks.
Hi! I am a visitor in this country but tried applying for SINP.
I applied for mine January 2012, skilled worker category.
I brought all the application package in Hamilton office, here in Regina.
I was emailed a confirmation via email that they received my application w/ file number last Feb. 18, 2012
I never heard anything at all after their last email. (can't track down my application since I didn't do it online. I just keep extending my tourist visa, to stay legally here while waiting for nomination)

Hoping for input from u all about my situation. Wanna know how big is the chance that I will be nominated (since they gave me file number) & what's the next step after that?
Thank you!