+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP SK Oasis Part 2 missing and erroneous Screens

Conrad2

Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

I am a UK citizen applying to the International Skilled Work: Employment Offer subcategory through the Saskatchewan Oasis application form (immigration.saskatchewan.ca). I have a valid job offer, and have all the required provincial and federal forms printed, filled in, signed, and scanned back in ready to upload. I have gotten as far as Part 2 of the application process but run into some problems.

I am unable to find where to upload two of the required files:
  • Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee
  • Supplementary Information – Your Travels
Unfortunately I cannot find anyway to add these screens to the Part 2 application to upload these files. I have seen some guides saying these screens should automatically appear however this has not happened for me. This part of the application clearly states I am applying with an "Application - With an Employment Offer" but no options are given to add these required screens.

How do I add the two screens listed above?

Another issue I have is that I accidentally added a screen that requires me to upload the "IMM 0008DEP - Additional Dependants/Declaration" form. I do not have any dependants and I now cannot delete this screen from the application. I have seen some people suggest uploading a file simply stating that this screen was added in error and confirming I have no dependants, however I wanted confirmation from others that this is the right thing to do.

Do I just upload a "blank" document to this additional dependents step or should I restart the whole application?

I would greatly appreciate any help and advice that can be provided.

Conrad

Reactions: BABE2021

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Hello, I am facing same difficulties while filling form. I am applying under express entry and could not see two forms which you have mentioned ?
Did you get any solution or work around on that ?

imyeppeo0926

Oct 29, 2019
Hello,

I am a UK citizen applying to the International Skilled Work: Employment Offer subcategory through the Saskatchewan Oasis application form (immigration.saskatchewan.ca). I have a valid job offer, and have all the required provincial and federal forms printed, filled in, signed, and scanned back in ready to upload. I have gotten as far as Part 2 of the application process but run into some problems.

Unfortunately I cannot find anyway to add these screens to the Part 2 application to upload these files. I have seen some guides saying these screens should automatically appear however this has not happened for me. This part of the application clearly states I am applying with an "Application - With an Employment Offer" but no options are given to add these required screens.

Another issue I have is that I accidentally added a screen that requires me to upload the "IMM 0008DEP - Additional Dependants/Declaration" form. I do not have any dependants and I now cannot delete this screen from the application. I have seen some people suggest uploading a file simply stating that this screen was added in error and confirming I have no dependants, however I wanted confirmation from others that this is the right thing to do.

Do I just upload a "blank" document to this additional dependents step or should I restart the whole application?

Conrad
hello sir, did you get any solutions to that my problems are the same

Kunglao

Sep 30, 2020
Hello Conrad, I have a different kind of issue, filling out part 2 for the Sinp with offer employing, the work permit section requires a scanned copy of a work permit to be uploaded. I don't have a work permit yet since I'm still outside Canada.
I wrote not applicable in the column, but the portal won't let me submit unless I upload a copy of a work permit. Can you please share how you handled this section? Thanks in advance

BABE2021

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

I had the same case.
I email them directly to avoid confusion.

According to the Minstry of Immigration of Saskatchewan;

✔Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee
✔Supplementary Information – Your Travels

Both of these are no longer required documents.

Once a screen has been created, it cannot be deleted.

You may add an explanation letter that the screen was created in error and continue forward with your application. It will not reflect negatively on your application.

I Hope this will help.
Wishing you the very best of luck. Go forth and conquer!

Regards,
Babe

ShiGeoAb

Jul 25, 2022
Hello,

Conrad
I have the same problem. Could you please let me know how you managed to get thru this situation. Thanks