+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Secondary Review after rejection

ejazgfk

Jan 27, 2017
Dear,
i got my case ineligible for the following mentioned reason i applied . Now i have particular amount in my account and secondly i am not sure about my experience as why they have rejected it. Could any body help me here?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not meet a minimum of 60 out of 100 points on the point assessment grid.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. The evidence provided did not show proof
of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $22,603 CAD for three months prior to your
application.
Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement which states that you must have at least one
year of experience, in the past 10 years, related to your education, in an occupation which is
in‐demand in Saskatchewan. Your work experience is not related to NOC 2171, but is related to
NOC 1121, which is not an occupation in demand. You do not meet criteria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please recommend me what to Do Here should i go for secondary review or should wait for next intake. I have done Bachelors in Sociology and Masters in International relations but have experience of Business Analyst

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ejazgfk said:
Dear,
i got my case ineligible for the following mentioned reason i applied . Now i have particular amount in my account and secondly i am not sure about my experience as why they have rejected it. Could any body help me here?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not meet a minimum of 60 out of 100 points on the point assessment grid.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. The evidence provided did not show proof
of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $22,603 CAD for three months prior to your
application.
Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement which states that you must have at least one
year of experience, in the past 10 years, related to your education, in an occupation which is
in‐demand in Saskatchewan. Your work experience is not related to NOC 2171, but is related to
NOC 1121, which is not an occupation in demand. You do not meet criteria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please recommend me what to Do Here should i go for secondary review or should wait for next intake. I have done Bachelors in Sociology and Masters in International relations but have experience of Business Analyst
Second review is langthy and takes about 2 years. New intake option is better.
This is their agenda, don't provide nomination for 2171 and 0213 any non computer educated person.
NOC 1225 is good, make some changes in reference letter duties and choose it

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Ashu, I totally understand you want to help, but how come IT guy become 1225 - Purchasing guy with reference letter from work. I do not think this is correct ;)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Rasul said:
Ashu, I totally understand you want to help, but how come IT guy become 1225 - Purchasing guy with reference letter from work. I do not think this is correct ;)
Read his Educational Qualification, Arts Graduate. SINP refuses generally Business Administration and MBA qualified education related forms for 2171, they need only Computer related qualification. Mainly they focus on Education then check Experience.
1225 needs this type of Education.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi Ejaz,

When did you apply ? can you pls let us know the timeline... also share your role & responsibilities & education.. so we can see what went wrong..