+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Removed Occupation Success Stories

abithanims

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All

I would like to know if there's anyone out there who have received an ITA after their occupation was Removed from the SINP IN-Demand list..

Any advice would be most welcome. Kindly whatsapp me on +39327363651

Jerrykehinde

May 3, 2019
Hello,
Please I am new here and could barely find my way around.

I just got an ITA from SINP having applied as an Event and conference planner. Meanwhile I have organized and managed several events over the years on volunteer basis but do not have any certificates in this line having studied and been practicing as a medical Doctor.

Please can somebody help with how I can go about the "work experience" part of the form considering that I have never been in the employment of any but have ran my events unilaterally and effectively over the past few years?

Jerrykehinde

May 3, 2019
Hello,

I just got an ITA from SINP having applied as an Event and conference planner. Meanwhile I have organized and managed several events over the years on volunteer basis but do not have any certificates in this line having studied and been practicing as a medical Doctor.

Please can somebody help with how I can go about the "work experience" part of the form considering that I have never been in the employment of any but have ran my events unilaterally and effectively over the past few years?
Please my number is 2348031542322 and the quoted query is mine. Kindly help please. Thabks

Mane

May 3, 2019
Hi All

I would like to know if there's anyone out there who have received an ITA after their occupation was Removed from the SINP IN-Demand list..

Any advice would be most welcome. Kindly whatsapp me on +39327363651
I have the same question:( please help

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
Hello,

You need to back up your experience with a verifiable certificate, that is what sinp will use to assess your eligibility in the noc. and your certificate should be related to the chosen noc. Is really dicey bro

abithanims

Feb 4, 2019
Dear All....

I just received an email from the Immigration....

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Immigration ICT Date: Mon, 6 May 2019, 5:18 pm

Thank you for your e-mail. The Occupations In-Demand list is based on the Five Year labour market demand in Saskatchewan. The list is subject to change at any time without notice. The maximum number of jobs required in these NOCs have been met and removed from the Occupations In-Demand List.

No further invitations to apply will be sent to anybody from the EOI pool for occupations that are no longer in the Occupations In-Demand List.

Sincerely, JC – Costumer Service Officer Government of Saskatchewan Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Labour Market Development, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training 7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street Regina, SK Canada S4P 2C8

Mane

May 3, 2019
Dear All....

I just received an email from the Immigration....

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Immigration ICT Date: Mon, 6 May 2019, 5:18 pm

Thank you for your e-mail. The Occupations In-Demand list is based on the Five Year labour market demand in Saskatchewan. The list is subject to change at any time without notice. The maximum number of jobs required in these NOCs have been met and removed from the Occupations In-Demand List.

No further invitations to apply will be sent to anybody from the EOI pool for occupations that are no longer in the Occupations In-Demand List.

Sincerely, JC – Costumer Service Officer Government of Saskatchewan Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Labour Market Development, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training 7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street Regina, SK Canada S4P 2C8
Feel sad :(

Thehopeful

May 7, 2019
Hello,

Upon filling your EOI, you were asked if you had an ECA to support your request, also the NOC 1226 was to be supported with a degree in Tourism, Hospitality or Public Administration. You are to have documents to prove your work experience and payslips. I can infer that you have none of the listed as you stated you are a medical doctor and it was more of volunteering. I would advise you decline this ITA so that you don't shoot yourself in the foot.