+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Removed Application What Is My Hope?

resultace

May 4, 2019
I recently action an EOI in the conference and event planning with NOC1226. However, my grade point is currently 65 and the cutoff was 67. Also, NOC1226 was removed as of May1, 2019.

Please, what is my hope?

1. Does that mean if the cut-off falls to 65 or below I am still eligible for ITA even when NOC1226 has been removed from the Occupation in Demand?
2. Does it mean as I am in the EOI pool, even if the cutoff gets to 60 because NOC1226 is no longer listed in the OID, my grade point of 65 is irrelevant because they will never give me ITA?

Which is applicable to me? Point 1 or Point 2

Appreciation as I await any swift relevant feedback(s).

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
resultace, i received ITA to apply based on the same NOC (1226) you listed. Were you part of the EOI pool as well. keep me posted! :)

I recently action an EOI in the conference and event planning with NOC1226. However, my grade point is currently 65 and the cutoff was 67. Also, NOC1226 was removed as of May1, 2019.

Please, what is my hope?

1. Does that mean if the cut-off falls to 65 or below I am still eligible for ITA even when NOC1226 has been removed from the Occupation in Demand?
2. Does it mean as I am in the EOI pool, even if the cutoff gets to 60 because NOC1226 is no longer listed in the OID, my grade point of 65 is irrelevant because they will never give me ITA?

Which is applicable to me? Point 1 or Point 2

Appreciation as I await any swift relevant feedback(s).

resultace

May 4, 2019
Thank you for your response. I am currently in the EOI with grade point of 65 but was not shortlisted for ITA because the cut-off was 67. Hence the reason for my earlier question that still requires clarification from esteemed forum members in Saskas. region.

Now that the OID for NOC1226 was removed, will I still be eligible for ITA when the selection cut-off grade gets to 65 or below (64-60).

Appreciation as I await response from anyone that has experienced this situation in the past.

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
Thank you for your response. I am currently in the EOI with grade point of 65 but was not shortlisted for ITA because the cut-off was 67. Hence the reason for my earlier question that still requires clarification from esteemed forum members in Saskas. region.

Now that the OID for NOC1226 was removed, will I still be eligible for ITA when the selection cut-off grade gets to 65 or below (64-60).

Appreciation as I await response from anyone that has experienced this situation in the past.
You will not be elligible to receive ITA if your noc is no more on the oid list, but your eoi will still remain in pool until noc is restored in future

resultace

May 4, 2019
Appreciation for your valued feedback. I think this valid response has put my wandering thoughts to rest. Once again, thank you.

Sammie12

May 7, 2019
resultace, i received ITA to apply based on the same NOC (1226) you listed. Were you part of the EOI pool as well. keep me posted! :)
Hello spidec, I also received ITA based on same NOC 1226. Do mind if we connect to share ideas while filling out the application.

faraz shah

Feb 1, 2013
NOC 1226 has a huge way scope on future province immigration programs. if you have a event management experience you can also apply on procurement NOC - both are almost same functions.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, My wife is eligible for SINP express entry. She has got experience as an Accountant from May 2012 till February 2016. Since, March 2016 she is looking after our twin sons...(Born in March 2016). Her cousin' family is living in Regina. I want to know whether her experience prior to five years of application date as per the criteria set out by the SINP can be counted towards claiming the points? Please share your valuable knowledge and experience. What is the minimum number of years that can get you an ITA from SINP ? Does having current experience make any difference to one's chances of getting invited? In her case she is not working since March 2016.
Regards

Last edited:

faraz shah

Feb 1, 2013
NOC 1226:

my job title is Events and procurement executive and qualification is bachelors in business administration . am i eligible for SINP nomination .

please note i have already received ITA from SINP but still confused to apply.