+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP questions?

sweethina99

Mar 11, 2008
i am going to apply for Saskatechewan PNP under family class. and i have some doubts inmy mind which may lead to rejection of my case .please someone answer me .

1. i have been sponsored by my step cousin and to show proof of relationship i have provided my and my father's docs showing his father's name and his step siblings aswell but from my step cousin's side i was unable to provide any docs as he cudnt find anyone showing his mother;s name or any doc showing that his mother is my father's sister. so i wrote a detailed explanation letter to check my cousin's immigration file for confirming proof of relation ship..plus given them family tree to check.will dat be ok?

2.for proof of funds i am provinding last three months bank statemnets from UK bank but after submitting my application i will move back to my home country after one or one and a half months.will dat be ok if i notify them the change of my address and send them my new bank statements from my home country at that time.

3.i have to submit my application first to the provicial branch in saskatchewan or directly to CIC office to get nominated by the province as am applying from outside canada.?

4. i have two years BSc degree so should i apply as primary school teacher or should i apply as a secretary(personal assistant) coz i have got both experinces of one year so am afraid if i got rejected on basis of dat. pls letme know

thanks
reply is urgently needed

otunba

Nov 21, 2007
Hi,

Let start by saying you are to submit your application to SINP office in Regina Saskatchewan Canada,also they require one two years of work experience in the same field so you have to prove that you have been working in the same field for two years even if you job it must be related to the course you study.

The family tree will be o.k if your step cousin can explain how you are related
Good luck and Cheers

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Any body please help me to tell the link from where i can check the documents required to submit as a proof of you uncle in canada please!!!!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
aazeb423 said:
Any body please help me to tell the link from where i can check the documents required to submit as a proof of you uncle in canada please!!!!!
Read the Application Guide for that category.