+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Proof of employment

Zubair425

Aug 8, 2022
Hi Dears,
Please advise on the following.

I have received an ITA for SINP, as i am collecting the documents required to be send. i came across a problem to proof my employment.

Based on SINP website, the following additional documents are required for proof of employment.

Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:

• Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.
What i can provide the following

Employment Reference Letter
Employment Duties
Employment Contract
Projects Completed
Payslips
Contact Details of the employer.

My issue is Government issued documents, I am not registered under Tax department as i dont fall under tax regulation with my current salary. it is the employer's responsibility to register me if i need to pay tax. i dont have any record at the governmental tax department.

Government Pension is optional here and i am not registered in it, I have private pension by insurance company and it is non governmental and unrelated to my job.

Please advise if this should be enough or rejected.
Any update regarding this issue? Anyone addressed this issue? Please help

Zubair425

Aug 8, 2022
Doesn't one of your ITA' s requirement 30 hours per week? Moreover you file your tax yourself not your employer. Don't you get T4??
Thanks for your reply, i am applying from Pakistan and my current salary doesn't fall under tax slab to be paid to government. Moreover its a full time job of 45 hours/ week, that's why i am struggling to get this issue addressed.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for your reply, i am applying from Pakistan and my current salary doesn't fall under tax slab to be paid to government. Moreover its a full time job of 45 hours/ week, that's why i am struggling to get this issue addressed.
So you are saying you work full time but still don't file a tax, thats strange. Get some help from a accountant. Or maybe clerks at the local courts they usually have a way out.

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Hello everyone, I think I finally found the right place to ask my question
I am having this issue in another way. I have 5 years of work experience, while for various reasons, I have only social security record of last 10 months of my work.
So I want to ask you guys, do you think this can create a problem for me in proving my work experience length of 5 years, or is it possible for me to get over it by providing letter of explanations of why my social security record is much less than my claimed work experience.