+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP program

Ajaypal

May 12, 2010
Hi ,

My name is ajaypal and i am doing 8 months Post graduate course(wireless telecom) in George brown college toronto.
I am very doubtful regarding the future of this course.As there are many colleges in canada which are offering this course so job search would not be that easy.

1. As this is a 8 months course I ill probably get 8 to 12 months work permit , during that time I need to extend my work permit . There is lot of discussion going on for Saskatchewan SINP program , can you please tell me that with that program do we need to get a permanent job in our field (a LMO) if not ,is there is any other procedure in which we can go to Saskatchewan and be eligible for PR.
2. If i will move to Saskatchewan would there be enough jobs in my field (wireless telecom) ???
3. I have some past experience in India , close to 2.3 years as a sofware engineer(NOC list 2173). Can I apply PR in any way based on my past experience (I have 64 points without considering any permanent job offer)
4. I heard somewhere that Alberta requires only 49 scores to apply PR . is there any truth in it ???

Thanks in advance for your help.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi..

i was also graduate from GBC .. in 07... contact to a lawyer ... for any provincial program u need a job offer letter.. try go canadian exp class/...

Regards

passevo

May 18, 2010
Ajaypal said:
Hi ,

My name is ajaypal and i am doing 8 months Post graduate course(wireless telecom) in George brown college toronto.
I am very doubtful regarding the future of this course.As there are many colleges in canada which are offering this course so job search would not be that easy.

1. As this is a 8 months course I ill probably get 8 to 12 months work permit , during that time I need to extend my work permit . There is lot of discussion going on for Saskatchewan SINP program , can you please tell me that with that program do we need to get a permanent job in our field (a LMO) if not ,is there is any other procedure in which we can go to Saskatchewan and be eligible for PR.
2. If i will move to Saskatchewan would there be enough jobs in my field (wireless telecom) ???
3. I have some past experience in India , close to 2.3 years as a sofware engineer(NOC list 2173). Can I apply PR in any way based on my past experience (I have 64 points without considering any permanent job offer)
4. I heard somewhere that Alberta requires only 49 scores to apply PR . is there any truth in it ???

Thanks in advance for your help.
me too

graduate in GBC now work in saskatoon, after work for 6 months u can apply for sinp .

lands

Jan 28, 2010
You will find all you need here..you are planning to move to SK..

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/immigrating/