+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-PR Paper application June 2017

aman_78671

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hello,
I filed a paper PR application under SINP program in Jun 2017 and got the AOR in Aug 17. As suggested by IRCC, I successfully linked my application in CIC online.

Also, on "View my submitted applications" summary page, I noticed that summary of my application saying "Your Action Is Required" but there are "None" messages.

I have seen threads, where people are discussing different stages of applications such as -
AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

When I linked my application online, I got the below default status for each category. Since then nothing has changed hence I am not sure how to determine which stage my application is in now?

Could you please advise which stage belongs to my application based on the below-given status?

Date application received: 06/21/2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks for your help!