+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - PIU - Procedural Fainess Letter

hasyaba

Mar 11, 2024
Hi, I have received procedural fairness letter after my application was in PIU for six months. They have concerns regarding my work experience that does not correspond with my LinkedIn profile. My SINP application experience is correct in every aspect. How do i respond to their concern regarding my job title and company which is incorrect on LinkedIn. I did not provide any false information or withheld anything. I dont know how to get out of this situation. I have 7 days left to respond and i have no idea what to do

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I have received procedural fairness letter after my application was in PIU for six months. They have concerns regarding my work experience that does not correspond with my LinkedIn profile. My SINP application experience is correct in every aspect. How do i respond to their concern regarding my job title and company which is incorrect on LinkedIn. I did not provide any false information or withheld anything. I dont know how to get out of this situation. I have 7 days left to respond and i have no idea what to do
What is the reason why your job title and company are different on LinkedIn? This is what you need to somehow explain to IRCC. In addition to explaining this, I would recommend getting new employment letters from the employers for the time period in question and also providing evidence of your salary payments for that period.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
It was just to attract the recruiters and I did not change later on because I don’t use it and then there is updated over an year ago displayed on my profile which means I change something but again I did not pay attention to that company name and title and I don’t remember what I change may be picture. I am doing work which is also related to my degree. I change the name of the organisation to the company owned by my husband’s friend and title to software engineer and now I am stuck. silly me, I did not even needed job I was just messing with LinkedIn. Just checking would I be hired how much offers would I get etc. and I did not even care that I am getting them or not. I did not know that the consequences would be that much severe. I cannot justify my actions I am stuck. i can provide updated salary slips and point of contacts like my immediate boss email id then admin email id/phone or anything else that i should be attaching like my updated service card
You must find a way to explain the situation otherwise your app will be refused, you will be banned for 5 years and prohibited to apply for PNP again, besides your name will be in their system and when they receive a new app from you, expect for delays. The best approach is to explain the real situation without misrepresenting

hasyaba

Mar 11, 2024
I got cleared from PIU because I got the email for additional documents from SINP. Now the problem is my close relative health card and driving license got expired and he renewed them from Toronto. Can I change my close relative who is now available over there in Saskatchewan. How can I upload their documents in additional document. Second option is uncle will renew his health card and driving license but he is saying he will require 3 months for this. What's the way out. I don't want to lose now. We are so close to everything we have dreamt of?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got cleared from PIU because I got the email for additional documents from SINP. Now the problem is my close relative health card and driving license got expired and he renewed them from Toronto. Can I change my close relative who is now available over there in Saskatchewan. How can I upload their documents in additional document. Second option is uncle will renew his health card and driving license but he is saying he will require 3 months for this. What's the way out. I don't want to lose now. We are so close to everything we have dreamt of?
So who has lived in Saskatchwan as a tax paying resident for one year? Who is your other close relative?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No he is not what about second option
What second option? Family relative shows that he/she has been living in Saskatchewan for at least a year. Owning a home in a province and not living in the province is not residency. Renewing health card and DL doesn’t prove residence. Where does relative live now? You are in PIU because province doesn’t believe you have a relative living in the province so you must prove that he/she is. If you can’t province will refuse application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taran D