+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Permanent Resident

nasir598

Apr 12, 2015
I am SINP Permanent Resident, currently residing at Saskatoon
May I eligible to get Canadian Citizenship after four years? if I stay outside Saskatchewan and work in other province for three or four years on long term basis

Regards

Syed Naqvi

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Dear
Yes you can 100% sure
I was confused same like you and when I want for landing, the immigration officer himself told me , without even asking him, that you need to land in SK as you were nominated by it and you are free to leave the next day with no obligation
He stated that there is no law to restrict you to reside there after landing

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
Any Civil Engineer here?
I want to confirm if professional license is must for being selected for Saskachewan PNP or licensing can be done after being nominated and landed.I cheked the regulatory body for engineers it says you should be member. any one having idea?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
M.ali.khalf said:
Dear
Yes you can 100% sure
I was confused same like you and when I want for landing, the immigration officer himself told me , without even asking him, that you need to land in SK as you were nominated by it and you are free to leave the next day with no obligation
When you say landing, it means your port of entry should be in Saskatchewan? Because most of the international flights will land in Toronto or Calagary

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
M.ali.khalf said:
Dear
Yes you can 100% sure
When did you do PR landing, was it recently ?

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
When you say landing, it means your port of entry should be in Saskatchewan? Because most of the international flights will land in Toronto or Calagary
Yes Toronto and you do all stuff in Toronto Airport.
Then i had a connecting flight to SK after four hours
Nothing to do in SK except for any reason if social insurance officers were not on duty for any reason at toronto airport, you will need to get it done in SK in five minutes
All at Toronto airport

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
M.ali.khalf said:
Yes Toronto and you do all stuff in Toronto Airport.
Then i had a connecting flight to SK after four hours
Nothing to do in SK except for any reason if social insurance officers were not on duty for any reason at toronto airport, you will need to get it done in SK in five minutes
All at Toronto airport
Thanks for the information.

Regarding POF, may i know what all questions they asked you and is there any minimum amount that we have to carry in form of traveler cheque or cash?

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
M.ali.khalf said:
Dear
Yes you can 100% sure
Hi,

I have a similar doubt. I have got nomination from SK and yet to accept it. Deadline is just a week away now. I want to know if it is mandatory to spend around 6 months time in Saskatchewan before moving to Ontario or any other province. I mean if I can get employment in SK then I dont mind staying there but just in case I do not get it then can I relocate to Ontario? If I do this then what all proofs will I need to show if Saskatchewan government ask me as to why I relocated from Saskatchewan. Reason for my scare is recently I came across a post on www.oopnp.com and it had an article on couple of PR candidates of SINP who moved from SK to Ontario and then later on ministry asked them and they submitteed proofs that they could not find skilled job in Saskatchewan but still Saskatchewan cancelled their nomination and now it is at CIC level for final decision.

Have u come across people who have relocated from SK to other province succesfully? Please help me.

SINP 2017

Oct 11, 2016
averma said:
Hi,

I have a similar doubt. I have got nomination from SK and yet to accept it. Deadline is just a week away now. I want to know if it is mandatory to spend around 6 months time in Saskatchewan before moving to Ontario or any other province. I mean if I can get employment in SK then I dont mind staying there but just in case I do not get it then can I relocate to Ontario? If I do this then what all proofs will I need to show if Saskatchewan government ask me as to why I relocated from Saskatchewan. Reason for my scare is recently I came across a post on www.oopnp.com and it had an article on couple of PR candidates of SINP who moved from SK to Ontario and then later on ministry asked them and they submitteed proofs that they could not find skilled job in Saskatchewan but still Saskatchewan cancelled their nomination and now it is at CIC level for final decision.

Have u come across people who have relocated from SK to other province succesfully? Please help me.
I have the same question and I am also being nominated by SINP under OID. I have one more question- SINP did not ask me to accept anything, the only instruction is to apply to CIC for PR within 6 months. Can you clarify where and how have they instructed you to accept the PR? Which category you applied to?