+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Paper-based PR application

Ajija

Sep 14, 2021
AR 13 Jan 2021
AOR 13 Jan 2022
Waiting for MR as biometric already done for the work permit.

that shows things are working and IRCC is doing best to clear the backlog. Keep your fingers crossed you will get the reply.

Dr Dre

Dec 28, 2021
AR 13 Jan 2021
AOR 13 Jan 2022
Waiting for MR as biometric already done for the work permit.

that shows things are working and IRCC is doing best to clear the backlog. Keep your fingers crossed you will get the reply.
Inland or Outland?

Reactions: Tangled91

Kunglao

Sep 30, 2020
Hi, I will appreciate any advice, are you still waiting?
I have submitted application for a PR since last April(Paper-based) and it is almost a year and no AOR, is there something that I can do, probably mail a support desk

buddhika84

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have submitted application for a PR since last April(Paper-based) and it is almost a year and no AOR, is there something that I can do, probably mail a support desk
All you can do is wait. I'm still waiting for my AOR.

Masroor Hassan

Sep 14, 2021
Dear I've started my application process in 2019 December and submitted my paper based application on 17th of April 2021 and still waiting to get AR/AOR.
I mean I didn't get anything but again my question is, how long? if it takes 5 years or so to get PR I guess it is of no use.