+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP or any other PNP Program - Eligibility, Expectancy and Procedure

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hello All,

My question is to better understand the probability of making to Canada on PNP program with a low IELTS score. How does PNP work specifically SINP? What is the procedure and expectancy of you getting in?
If SINP takes low IELTS why not everybody goes for it?
Do I need have WES report before I submit my online application for SINP or any other province under the "Province Nominee Program"?

Here's my background to the case for better answers from you guys:
I am a seasoned professional with over a decade experience in one of the Occupation in Demand for Saskatchewan. I could not score too well in the IELTS (writing) with final score as CLB 6 and right there I lost my opportunity to apply in Express Entry System. I thought of doing IELTS again but a friend of mine recommended to go a different route that is through Province Nominee program.
I have been reading over the internet, however, wanted to have some professional guidance from the experts on this team for better understanding to make a decision.

Please help me with your guidance so as to move forward.

PS: This is to understand the possibility of getting in Canada not through the Express Entry System.

Best,
Deepak

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
chhabra.dkc said:
Hello All,

My question is to better understand the probability of making to Canada on PNP program with a low IELTS score. How does PNP work specifically SINP? What is the procedure and expectancy of you getting in?
Do I need have WES report before I submit my online application for SINP or any other province under the "Province Nominee Program"?

I am a seasoned professional with over a decade experience in one of the Occupation in Demand for Saskatchewan. I could not score too well in the IELTS (writing) with final score as CLB 6 and right there I lost my opportunity to apply in Express Entry System. I thought of doing IELTS again but a friend of mine recommended to go a different route that is through Province Nominee program.
I have been reading over the internet, however, wanted to have some professional guidance from the experts on this team for better understanding to make a decision.

PS: This is to understand the possibility of getting in Canada not through the Express Entry System.

Best,
Deepak
You can prepare for SINP Occupation In Demand program
which requires lower CLB.you neither need WES done for the
program.good luck

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
chhabra.dkc said:
Hello All,

Best,
Deepak
Go to https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

For reference of OID requirement.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Thank you guys.

I am bit confused with one response, @sinp Kathmandu: Do I need WES done before I get started or not?

@huongsask: I have checked my eligibility and it's more than 60 points. I just don't know what to do from here onwards.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
If you want to proceed in Express Entry then
WES is must .whereas,for opting OID,you dont need
wes report.good luck

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
chhabra.dkc said:
Thank you guys.

I am bit confused with one response, @sinp Kathmandu: Do I need WES done before I get started or not?

@huongsask: I have checked my eligibility and it's more than 60 points. I just don't know what to do from here onwards.
Onwards,you can start preparing the documents needed to apply.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chhabra.dkc said:
Thank you guys.

You will need WES or other official body assesemnt. The program clearly states, that part of the condition is:
•Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system

assesment of your diplomas is exactly what will prove the comparability to this programm.
In addition, in order to apply you will need your EE profile (the basic conditions in order to apply):

Submit an online profile in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry System. Once you’re accepted into the Express Entry Pool, you’ll receive a Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

I may be wrong here, others, who went through the process recently can say their experience.

But I would strongly advise you to retake IELTS and to let your evaluation of diplomas to be done. The occupation in demand opens only for short period of time and is filled quickly (within 1-2 days), so you shall have all that ready on hand.

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
chhabra.dkc said:
Thank you guys.

List of documents for reference
or you should visit the SINP website to see the checklist.

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs
« on: November 25, 2015, 02:00:30 am »
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
chhabra.dkc said:
Thank you guys.

As sinpkathmandu mentioned, you only need WES for EE stream, for OID no need.

Also you can visit topics as SINP 2016 Q&A, you can also get simular concerns and knowledge you may need.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok,
I have rechecked, and EE is only needed for EE section, so you are right about no must of diplomas.
Never the less the program is closed for the moment. So you need to visit the website frequently to recheck the update there.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
vensak said:
Ok,
I have rechecked, and EE is only needed for EE section, so you are right about no must of diplomas.
Never the less the program is closed for the moment. So you need to visit the website frequently to recheck the update there.
Thats right.good luck

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
@Everybody: Thank you, for your valuable input on this matter.
I will certainly get going with collecting other documents and getting my profile ready for submission as and when it PNP for Saskatchewan opens up.

@huongsask: You have mentioned the list of documents with other information and that talks about ECA report. I think that's just for the EE and not for OID.

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
chhabra.dkc said:
@Everybody: Thank you, for your valuable input on this matter.
I will certainly get going with collecting other documents and getting my profile ready for submission as and when it PNP for Saskatchewan opens up.

@huongsask: You have mentioned the list of documents with other information and that talks about ECA report. I think that's just for the EE and not for OID.

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF
Right, OID you dont need ECA reports. That's for EE.

ref2003

Oct 24, 2016
Hello guys!

Does anyone know how to solve the following problem?

On SINP's OASIS website I have a trouble creating a new screen for my wife's "Schedule A Background/Declaration form". I have a screen for myself and I already attached the signed form. But I cannot do that for my wife. Also, I cannot create the "SINP Ethical conduct disclosure and declaration from".

I have successfully uploaded the remaining required docs.

Has anyone faced similar problems using OASIS?

Can anyone help please?

Thank you in advance!