+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP online platform 14 Steps

Mashananyan

Jan 19, 2017
Dear Experienced candidates! I am new to immigration process. I am now preparing my SINP online profile to be able to apply for SINP OID when it is open. PLEASE ADVICE where to attach all the required forms? I cannot find the place in the SINP online platform with 14 steps

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Mashananyan said:
Dear Experienced candidates! I am new to immigration process. I am now preparing my SINP online profile to be able to apply for SINP OID when it is open. PLEASE ADVICE where to attach all the required forms? I cannot find the place in the SINP online platform with 14 steps
Complete the first part(14 sections).Then it leads you to the second part where
you can upload those forms.all the best

Mashananyan

Jan 19, 2017
Dear Kathmandu,

Thanks for being there for me, pleeeeeeeeease stay tuned! I do need lots of help!

I have completed all the 14 steps and uploaded the documents. But Step 1 remains yellow.

For the Step 1 I answered the following

Do you currently have a job offer?* NO
Have you been accepted into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code?* NO

Can You please advice how to make this step Yellow, so that I can pass on to the next section????

P.S.
I am just trying to upload whatever I have, to be able to apply for SINP OID when it is open.

Abi410

Jan 6, 2017
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too faced the similar problem. I tried opening in Internet explorer and clicked on Move to Next set of Application Screen, it became green.

You can also try in the same way. Let us see if it works.