Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Hi all.

I am from Pakistan, My wife's Brother is living in Saskatchewan for more then 2 years. I am going to apply for SINP this week, but i have some doubts in mind.

How can i submit SINP online application, what is the procedure and how to submit documents?
I have read all the guides and got all the documents from Supporting family member. I don't know what is "Affidavit of Translator" and how to get it? Do i have to submit Police character certificate to SINP Office?

Please Reply.

Regards,

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
Hi there,

- Go to the SK website and you will see the link for online application there. File it and get yourself an application number to start with it. :D

- Download all the forms (provincial and federal) beginning with the instruction guide (read it) for all of then. SK wants you to send both forms even that they will access you on provincial bases. Later you will have to file and send the federal forms again because chances are they will be over 6 months old. :p

- Fill up all the forms saving it to a folder on your computer plus print a paper copy, some forms can not be saved or filed online thus the need for the paper copy so you can file, scan and upload it next. (If you still have a typewriter it will help you later)
The site asks you for the docs in sequence as you go so no troubles there. You can save, remove even jump a question and go back later, anything AS LONG YOU DON’T PRESS THE SUBMIT MY APPLICATION bottom. Upload files bottom means you can remove or review it as many times as you want. :-[

- NOTE: Pay attention to how to file the forms, for example: Single and Never Married are not the same depending on the form you are filling. Read the guide and follow it to the letter. Is their way not ours. ???

- Have ALL personal and family documents translated if not in English or French language, 8)

- NOTE 2: There is a form that is lot listed on the SK site but they will ask you for later, it happened to me. It's called Code of Conduct; look for it on the net. :eek:

- "Affidavit of translator", means a person with English or French education that "replaces" a professional translator. One of the forms will ask you to ID this person and explain how he/she gained the language education. ADVISE: Only use it for "not important docs" it will be hard if the translation is not accurate and cause you a problem later on. If you only use official translators you don't need to file this form. ::)

- Nope, you do not need to send Police certificates to then just a later date for the CIC part of your process.

Finally; be honest, accurate and precise with dates, places, personal history etc, this is very important and remember no gaps in time and if something does not apply to you write N/A on every window, sign and date it BEFORE uploading and have fun. :eek: ;D

Good luck! :D ;) 8)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Thanks for the reply...

I have made all the documents ready to send.
I have scanned all the forms and documents and also got translator affidavit.
now i don't know how to submit them through online...
Where to upload SINP Forms and where to upload CIC forms...
I also don't know where i should scanned the original CIC forms or first Photocopy them and then
scan them...

Please respond to my confusion so i can submit after getting it clear.

Regards. :)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
AoA...

Now i have all the documents ready and attached...

But i am stuck in where to attach the SINP Family member category checklist and application and affidavit of support... i can't find them in the drop down list of "additional required documents".

Please help as soon as possible so that i can complete my application.

Regards,

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Still waiting for reply.......

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
First thing, take a step back and READ MY REPLY paying attention to all details. Now answering your question: The requests for the documents, or the next step, come as you proceed with the application.

Take it easy and good luck !

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone SINP applicant whose files were transferred from CHC islamabad on 30th june 2010 got Medical request from CHC London? . Please update here

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Hi,

Can you please confirm how to check my status online. I sent my package via mail and i have since received cofirmation of receipt.

Many thanks

golancer

Feb 1, 2011
Hope42010 said:
Hi there,

- Go to the SK website and you will see the link for online application there. File it and get yourself an application number to start with it. :D

- Download all the forms (provincial and federal) beginning with the instruction guide (read it) for all of then. SK wants you to send both forms even that they will access you on provincial bases. Later you will have to file and send the federal forms again because chances are they will be over 6 months old. :p

- Fill up all the forms saving it to a folder on your computer plus print a paper copy, some forms can not be saved or filed online thus the need for the paper copy so you can file, scan and upload it next. (If you still have a typewriter it will help you later)
The site asks you for the docs in sequence as you go so no troubles there. You can save, remove even jump a question and go back later, anything AS LONG YOU DON'T PRESS THE SUBMIT MY APPLICATION bottom. Upload files bottom means you can remove or review it as many times as you want. :-[

- NOTE: Pay attention to how to file the forms, for example: Single and Never Married are not the same depending on the form you are filling. Read the guide and follow it to the letter. Is their way not ours. ???

- Have ALL personal and family documents translated if not in English or French language, 8)

- NOTE 2: There is a form that is lot listed on the SK site but they will ask you for later, it happened to me. It's called Code of Conduct; look for it on the net. :eek:

- "Affidavit of translator", means a person with English or French education that "replaces" a professional translator. One of the forms will ask you to ID this person and explain how he/she gained the language education. ADVISE: Only use it for "not important docs" it will be hard if the translation is not accurate and cause you a problem later on. If you only use official translators you don't need to file this form. ::)

- Nope, you do not need to send Police certificates to then just a later date for the CIC part of your process.

Finally; be honest, accurate and precise with dates, places, personal history etc, this is very important and remember no gaps in time and if something does not apply to you write N/A on every window, sign and date it BEFORE uploading and have fun. :eek: ;D

Good luck! :D ;) 8)

i wish i saw yr post few months eariler bro, i sub my sinp application online and after 2 months they ask me to mail the org copy of "Code of Conduct".

it is already been 1.5months after i sent them the "Code of Conduct" but my status is still "Waiting On Applicant"

can you tell me is it normal? are they making me wait for process again? cuz i am just sending missing doc not new application.

thx

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
Yes it is normal, they get a lot of applications every day. Have it sent by email besides uploading on your online application file.

Good luck!

nica1979

Jul 5, 2011
Hi gud day everyone, I just wanna know if where and how I can download the CODE OF CONDUCT form. I had difficulty finding it in the net. Pls advise me. Thank you so much

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
Hope42010 said:
First thing, take a step back and READ MY REPLY paying attention to all details. Now answering your question: The requests for the documents, or the next step, come as you proceed with the application.

Take it easy and good luck !
Dear Hope A question for you, would appreciate if you can answer. In SINP online application there are many forms that are not listed but required according to the sinp guide what should be done in that case, should I attach i.e. upload them. Also you mentioned in one of your posts that "they should be in sequence", can you elaborate please Thanks