+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Nortisberg

Mar 14, 2020
Hi All,

Happy new year.

i submitted SINP EOI on 09.10.2020 and my EOI still has status as submitted. Should it change to application received?

thanks and regards,
Andy
You have not submitted any application yet. You only submitted Expression of Interest (EOI). It is after you have received ITA that you can apply by uploading all your documents. Then it will change to application received.

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Dear Expert,
SINP said my application is INELIGIBLE for the reason below:

Work Experience Credentials

You do not meet the SINP work experience requirement for the following reasons

Your post secondary education in Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering is not related to NOC 0821 . NOC 0821 education requirement is to have a university degree or college diploma in agriculture management or other field related to crop or livestock production.

However, I want to appeal this decision because I think this isn't correct based on the information on the official website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

The website said only lead statement and main duties on noc page need to match. And one doesn't need to meet employment requirements.

Kindly advise me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Expert,

Your post secondary education in Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering is not related to NOC 0821 . NOC 0821 education requirement is to have a university degree or college diploma in agriculture management or other field related to crop or livestock production.

However, I want to appeal this decision because I think this isn't correct based on the information on the official website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

The website said only lead statement and main duties on noc page need to match. And one doesn't need to meet employment requirements.

Kindly advise me.
Your appeal is based on information from the Express Entry - Federal Skilled Workers program. SINP has their own requirements (on their website) that states your education MUST match your work experience. As on the website - Your work experience must be related to your occupation and education. Yours does not. Check the requirement of SINP.

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020
Dear Expert,

Kindly advise me.
When did you receive this ineligibility notice?
Was your application already in process?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Your appeal is based on information from the Express Entry - Federal Skilled Workers program. SINP has their own requirements (on their website) that states your education MUST match your work experience. As on the website - Your work experience must be related to your occupation and education. Yours does not. Check the requirement of SINP.
Instead of appel you plan to reapply, appel takes longer time and end result may be not favour of you.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello everyone,

I have a question, may be common question.

For skilled workers in demand category, if I have no points for factor 2 which is Saskatchewan connection points but still I have 63 points from factor 1, Can I still apply under SINP?

Since minimum required points (factor1 + factor2) are 60.

Please help me in this question. Thanks and all the best to everyone for your applications.

Cheers!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a question, may be common question.

For skilled workers in demand category, if I have no points for factor 2 which is Saskatchewan connection points but still I have 63 points from factor 1, Can I still apply under SINP?

Since minimum required points (factor1 + factor2) are 60.

Please help me in this question. Thanks and all the best to everyone for your applications.

Cheers!
You can still apply. Current draws are 68+.

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Instead of appel you plan to reapply, appel takes longer time and end result may be not favour of you.
But this is my 2nd application. The first time, the reasons they gave was that my settlement fund wasn't up to 3months. And that my work experience couldn't be verified. They then said I should reapply if my circumstances changes.
So I reapplied based on the reasons they gave me, I assume that my education and work experience was accepted since they didn't reject it the first time.
Nothing has changed in my 2nd application, I used same NOC (same job title) same place of work/employer and same university degree. In the first application they didn't reject my NOC matching with my education, so why would they reject it now?

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
But this is my 2nd application. The first time, the reasons they gave was that my settlement fund wasn't up to 3months. And that my work experience couldn't be verified. They then said I should reapply if my circumstances changes.
So I reapplied based on the reasons they gave me, I assume that my education and work experience was accepted since they didn't reject it the first time.
Nothing has changed in my 2nd application, I used same NOC (same job title) same place of work/employer and same university degree. In the first application they didn't reject my NOC matching with my education, so why would they reject it now? I believe this requirement for education/experience match came after I submitted my application? Please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nothing has changed in my 2nd application, I used same NOC (same job title) same place of work/employer and same university degree. In the first application they didn't reject my NOC matching with my education, so why would they reject it now? I believe this requirement for education/experience match came after I submitted my application? Please advise
When an application is reviewed there is a checklist. For the first application if funds was reviewed first but the officer and not eligible, the application review did continue. The issue is that your NOC and education do not match and SINP rules are very clear on this. The NOC is an agricultural title but your education is engineering. How did you think they matched in the first place? You would have known there would be issues. Do you have any engineering work experience that you can use instead of the current NOC? If so change your work history with other jobs that match the NOC. You can consult an immigration lawyer but SINP rules are clear on education and work experience.

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone, Please i want to ask if i can make corrections to schedule A form after my nomination before submitting to IRCC. I just found out that in my history instead of writing city and country I only indicated city. Eg instead of saskatoon, Canada i only wrote saskatoon. Can I correct the form before submitting to ircc