+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
If you have work experience in Saskatchewan nod need to worry about your education and experience mismatch, you get through after one year Canadian experience category.
can you provide more information about work experience in the Saskatchewan category ?, as per my knowledge we need a SINP job approval letter and only work experience will not suffice.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
I have also seen this today.
We already have the express entry profile linked and job Noc code ..
Don't know why they have asked again .

What is the status of your profile and when did you submit the same ??
If they asking it, why not you people follow the directions. It simple if the system required any info. provide it.

adamsNGA1505

Oct 23, 2020
If they asking it, why not you people follow the directions. It simple if the system required any info. provide it.
the system is asking for an updated EE profile number, but in our case, nothing has changed. reason why I came here to seek advise.

I didnt bother updating since the current EE number hasn't changed.

thanks again for your help.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
the system is asking for an updated EE profile number, but in our case, nothing has changed. reason why I came here to seek advise.

I didnt bother updating since the current EE number hasn't changed.

thanks again for your help.
I couldn't experienced anything like this during my application process. But you can put your current EE number and job seeker validation code, i think it has not any bad effect.

gmon

Aug 14, 2013
If you have work experience in Saskatchewan nod need to worry about your education and experience mismatch, you get through after one year Canadian experience category.
Thanks so much, Binder. It appears there is no way to start the PR before completing 1 year of experience. SINP express entry will not work because of differences in education and experience.

I see Saskatchewan experience category "Existing Work Permit" . it appears you can apply for your PR with this after 6 months of experience but this is not linked to the express entry so it must be taking a long time to get the PR.

Reactions: binder1232

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Thanks so much, Binder. It appears there is no way to start the PR before completing 1 year of experience. SINP express entry will not work because of differences in education and experience.

I see Saskatchewan experience category "Existing Work Permit" . it appears you can apply for your PR with this after 6 months of experience but this is not linked to the express entry so it must be taking a long time to get the PR.
Yes, Existing Work Permit category is paper based and it takes minmum 1.5 years to 2 years. My known who applied before covid 19 situations get through this category within 18 months.

Reactions: gmon

Tina Arni

Aug 26, 2018
Hi, I had received my ITA in Nov 2019. It changed to In Process in August 2020. It is now more than a year. The status still shows as In process. Is anybody in the same boat. Any guidance would be really appreciated.

H2020

Jan 2, 2021
Good Evening Seniors, i am new to this forum, just wanted seniors opinion on my AD request received today.
I work for company where we do not have company email address and SINP has requested Email address for each work experience reference.
NOTE: If the company uses a 3rd party provider, (Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail et al.), as their business email, your Employer must provide the SINP with the main registration (home) page of that 3rd party email provider showing when the email account for the business was registered. These 3rd party email providers will not be accepted for verification without this information.

I do not know exactly what to do at this time. Please advice!

Thanks

H2020

vidhu nath

Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
Pls guide...my IELTS EXPIRED ON 28TH DEC 2020. And I've submitted by EOI in SINP Oasis portal. Now the express entry profile has become ineligible cause of ielts expiration. I've scheduled the appointment for ielts already and will receive the result in around 10 days. In the mean time if i'm picked up in the SINP draw(during this 10 days of result awaited) and receive an ITA, will it be okie to provide the new ielts and express entry number+ new job code in 10 days or will i be rejected that my current Express entry is ineligible. pls suggest? can i still be in the pool for sinp draw or i should cancel it until i receive my ilets result?

thanks,
vidhu

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi,
Pls guide...my IELTS EXPIRED ON 28TH DEC 2020. And I've submitted by EOI in SINP Oasis portal. Now the express entry profile has become ineligible cause of ielts expiration. I've scheduled the appointment for ielts already and will receive the result in around 10 days. In the mean time if i'm picked up in the SINP draw(during this 10 days of result awaited) and receive an ITA, will it be okie to provide the new ielts and express entry number+ new job code in 10 days or will i be rejected that my current Express entry is ineligible. pls suggest? can i still be in the pool for sinp draw or i should cancel it until i receive my ilets result?

thanks,
vidhu
I think you will not get ITA because your IELTS expired, you should submit your new results details immediately to OASIS.

gunjanjohar

Aug 1, 2018
I have already updated the same . We are just seeking advise here if someone else also have the same during their application processing.
Thanks for your help .