+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi all,

I am planning to study in Canada LLM(Masters) or any Law related Graduate program. I have done my Bachelors in Engineering in 2004 and i have 11 years of Work exp into Software. I resigned my job and joined LLB (Bachelors) in India. Now i am in Final year. Do i have any chance to get student visa for doing LLM or any law related graduate program. or only MBA will be suitable. Is there any mismatch of course if i select Law. Please advice as this has great impact on my career.

regards
Vijay

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi all,

I am planning to study in Canada LLM(Masters) or any Law related Graduate program. I have done my Bachelors in Engineering in 2004 and i have 11 years of Work exp into Software. I resigned my job and joined LLB (Bachelors) in India. Now i am in Final year. Do i have any chance to get student visa for doing LLM or any law related graduate program. or only MBA will be suitable. Is there any mismatch of course if i select Law. Please advice as this has great impact on my career.

regards
Vijay
@ashuindian ur suggestion is requested

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi all,

regards
Vijay
Send email to these Universities directly. They will inform you.

Easiest Universities In Canada For Admission
By Julia K | December 29, 2019
Most top-rated universities in Canada will require exceptional academic records however there are plenty of universities in Canada that will allow aspiring students with not so exceptional academic records to get admission.

Here’s a list of Canadian universities with easiest entrance & admission requirements:

1. University of Windsor:
Located in Windsor, Ontario this is a public university with over 13,000 students and over nine faculties. For their undergraduate programs you’ll need an average of 70% in your higher secondary result and for graduate/masters programs you’ll also need a minimum of 70% in your bachelors.

2. Western Ontario:
Entrance requirement for this university also includes around 70% average marks for admission into most undergraduate and graduate programs.

3. University of Saskatchewan:
Most of their programs also require around 70% average marks.

4. Centennial College:
Located in Toronto this institute of higher education is great for Applied Arts and Technology programs. With a strong application you’ll be able to get into this university with around 50-60% if you’re able to pass their admission entry test.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi all,

regards
Vijay
https://internationalstudentsguide.org/the-cheapest-universities-in-canada-for-international-students-2018-2019/
https://internationalstudentsguide.org/10-most-affordable-universities-in-canada-for-international-students-2020-list/

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi all,

regards
Vijay
You have to prove you as a genuine student. Actually you are not a student. They can reject your application as well.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-rejection-28-july-2020.696502/unread

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi All

My friend have experience in NOC 2282 - User support technicians and SINP grid point is around 69.
how is the chance to get selected in SINP OID draw?

whether this NOC is regulated, I mean any proof of license is required for an application.
Thanks

Reactions: cybertruck

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Today I received the ITA from SINP and I accepted the Invitation in EE profile. But my IELTS results are expiring on 14th August 2020(2 years old test Result date). Due to COVID situation, I am unable to take IELTS exam. I am yet to receive ITA . Not sure what to do? will my profile expire as IELTS results are older than 2 years? Do I need to inform CIC that I will be able to submit documents later?
Not getting any information, if any one has knowledge, please help

Reactions: ashuindian

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Today I received the ITA from SINP and I accepted the Invitation in EE profile. But my IELTS results are expiring on 14th August 2020(2 years old test Result date). Due to COVID situation, I am unable to take IELTS exam. I am yet to receive ITA . Not sure what to do? will my profile expire as IELTS results are older than 2 years? Do I need to inform CIC that I will be able to submit documents later?
Not getting any information, if any one has knowledge, please help
I believe you mean nomination from SINP.

if so, many congratulations. Please share your timelines if possible.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
I believe you mean nomination from SINP.

if so, many congratulations. Please share your timelines if possible.

you IELTS validity on required till you got ITA, in my suggestion no need to redo IELTS nor to communicate to them. if your IELTS were lapsed they already opted out from the draw and you never received ITA. if they needed they will ask you to go for IELTS.

Reactions: ashuindian

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
by ITA you mean Federal ITA correct...I havnt received Federal ITA...I just got nomination from SINP and 600 points added in my EE profile.