+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
My NOC is 0122. I submitted my application on 3 January and it’s been Application Received since then. I’ve emailed them once and I got the reply that my application wS in process. Is there anyone who submitted in January here ?

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
My NOC is 0122. I submitted my application on 3 January and it’s been Application Received since then. I’ve emailed them once and I got the reply that my application wS in process. Is there anyone who submitted in January here ?
relax and wait, due to COvid-19, things are moving very slow. assume double to what was normal time frame. you will feel relaxed...

Reactions: Naamb

Fyn

Jun 30, 2019
I have just been invited to apply for SINP, I have a degree certificate in petroleum engineering but my work experience has in supply chain and supervisor occupations - NOC 1215 in an oil service company. What do you advise, as my degree certificate is not totally related to my work experience

Reactions: atifnaveed786

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I have just been invited to apply for SINP, I have a degree certificate in petroleum engineering but my work experience has in supply chain and supervisor occupations - NOC 1215 in an oil service company. What do you advise, as my degree certificate is not totally related to my work experience
What is your SNIP points?

Sanusjoae

Jul 30, 2020
Hey friends...I have recently created an SINP profile. I have given my personal details and everything. Do I need to upload any documents during account creation?If not when we have to?

Please guide me.

Sanusjoae

Jul 30, 2020
Hi....

Am also into banking...recently I have created the EOI profile. Do we need to upload any document during account creation?am unable to see any upload file. Can u explain how u have done it..

Sanu Joseph

Reactions: Yummy rum2019

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Hi....

Am also into banking...recently I have created the EOI profile. Do we need to upload any document during account creation?am unable to see any upload file. Can u explain how u have done it..

Sanu Joseph
No. I didn’t upload anything. The uploads start after you get the invitation. All the best

Loveeee

Jun 17, 2020
Hey friends...I have recently created an SINP profile. I have given my personal details and everything. Do I need to upload any documents during account creation?If not when we have to?

Please guide me.
currently you dont need to submit any documents but details.. when your file wil be pick thn its wil ask you to upload documents..