+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
You can try with LOE.
Most probably they will refuse it. Nowadays they are very strict. They will do verification as well.
HI ashuindian, Hope you are doing good!
Following out discussion with regard to reference letter from employer, I submitted a letter from manager on plane paper and LOE stating why it cannot be obtain along with a copy of mail copy of the communication with my manager.
1) Now I have an issue. The manager is leaving the company today and my file is under process. I have confirmed with my manager that till now SINP has not contacted him for verification. In this scenario, should my employment status be considered "changed" as soon as my manager leaves the office? Should I inform to SINP at this stage?
2) Today, I have also received below ADR. While submitting application, I had shown the lowest balances of three accounts (the cumulative lowest balance was higher than the required fund) so that it proves that my accounts (cumulatively) were never lower than the required fund. Although the ADR seems simple (updated bank statement), do I need be careful about anything. Also suggest if I need to write LOE as well.
"
You must have proof of maintaining $NN,NNN CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide updated official letters or statements issued by your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of all accounts from 25‐Sep‐2019 to 19‐Feb‐2020.
"
Please respond at earliest as I have only 10 days in hand.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HI ashuindian, Hope you are doing good!
Following out discussion with regard to reference letter from employer, I submitted a letter from manager on plane paper and LOE stating why it cannot be obtain along with a copy of mail copy of the communication with my manager.
1) Now I have an issue. The manager is leaving the company today and my file is under process. I have confirmed with my manager that till now SINP has not contacted him for verification. In this scenario, should my employment status be considered "changed" as soon as my manager leaves the office? Should I inform to SINP at this stage?
2) Today, I have also received below ADR. While submitting application, I had shown the lowest balances of three accounts (the cumulative lowest balance was higher than the required fund) so that it proves that my accounts (cumulatively) were never lower than the required fund. Although the ADR seems simple (updated bank statement), do I need be careful about anything. Also suggest if I need to write LOE as well.
"
You must have proof of maintaining $NN,NNN CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide updated official letters or statements issued by your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of all accounts from 25‐Sep‐2019 to 19‐Feb‐2020.
"
Please respond at earliest as I have only 10 days in hand.
1. Not your status rather your Manager's employment status has changed. No need to inform SINP about that. SINP will call you or send email as par your Reference letter contact information. Update your new Manager about that. Keep him happy by giving expensive gifts etc.
2. Send bank statements for 5 months only. No need to send LOE.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Can any senior reply on one of my query.

Does it require to mention foreign work experience for past 10 years in EE profile when SINP nomination was provided on 10 years work experience ?
Express entry minimum points if you satisfy then no need to show extra work experience..you can those additional experience in personal history once you receive ITA..SO answer to your question not necessarily..

Reactions: ashuindian

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
1. Not your status rather your Manager's employment status has changed. No need to inform SINP about that. SINP will call you or send email as par your Reference letter contact information. Update your new Manager about that. Keep him happy by giving expensive gifts etc.
2. Send bank statements for 5 months only. No need to send LOE.
Thanks for quick response. I have the same plan with 2.
For 1, I have given his the office email addresses which will be disabled soon. If SINP contacts my company then it is possible that the query will reach to new my boss, otherwise they will receive delivery failure e-mail (that is where I am worrying). I hope that SINP contact the company if at all they want to verify.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Express entry minimum points if you satisfy then no need to show extra work experience..you can those additional experience in personal history once you receive ITA..SO answer to your question not necessarily..
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

The reason I want to avoid is because express entry only points 3 years of Foreign work experience if am correct.

then why to add 10 years this is what i was thinking before posting the question.

However, for SINP, as i have selected 10 years experience, i will definitely provide them 10 years documentation. once and if nomination received, Federal EE doesn't require 10 years again to be provided.

am i right in above approach ?

mohamuda

Dec 15, 2019
For experience letter. Is it must to add below points in Experience letter?
  • Your main duties and responsibilities*;
  • The number of hours you worked each week;
my employer only provide employment confirmation with basic details without above points.

Thanks

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
For experience letter. Is it must to add below points in Experience letter?
  • Your main duties and responsibilities*;
  • The number of hours you worked each week;
my employer only provide employment confirmation with basic details without above points.

Thanks
Yes its is

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
I have claimed 23 points for education, WES report mentioned highest qualification" First Professional Degree (Juris Doctor)" as my wife(primary applicant) has done LLB. Is it correct?

mohamuda

Dec 15, 2019
Hi all,
do i need to fill form additional Family information for both me and spouse in separate?
do i need to sign the form by hand as i we cant sign in through PDF ?

plz adise and thanks in advance

Reactions: Garth 117

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi all,
do i need to fill form additional Family information for both me and spouse in separate?
do i need to sign the form by hand as i we cant sign in through PDF ?

plz adise and thanks in advance
Hello Muhamuda,
The additional Family form must be filled by both
You will have to fill, print, sign and scan

Reactions: Garth 117

zuby

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

The reason I want to avoid is because express entry only points 3 years of Foreign work experience if am correct.

then why to add 10 years this is what i was thinking before posting the question.

However, for SINP, as i have selected 10 years experience, i will definitely provide them 10 years documentation. once and if nomination received, Federal EE doesn't require 10 years again to be provided.

am i right in above approach ?
how did you calculate sinp points for 10 years experience? i m confused with point system in it. i have 7 years of continuous work experience in same noc. plz help