+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
SINP application inquiry: translator Affidavit

it is mention on the website of Saskatchewan: for translated documents, I should attach a copy of the original document with the translation with the translator affidavit in one document or pdf file.

my question is: if I m translating more than one document with the same translator -say 2-: should I ask him to provide 2 different original copies of the translator affidavit? or only one copy and scan it and attach it to all documents translated by him?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
SINP application inquiry: translator Affidavit

it is mention on the website of Saskatchewan: for translated documents, I should attach a copy of the original document with the translation with the translator affidavit in one document or pdf file.

my question is: if I m translating more than one document with the same translator -say 2-: should I ask him to provide 2 different original copies of the translator affidavit? or only one copy and scan it and attach it to all documents translated by him?
only one copy and scan it and attach it to all documents translated by him

Dec 5, 2019
Dear All ,

i submitted by Application on 31Oct
In process in 14 Nov
got ADR 26 Nov
Submitted ADR on 3 dec
and till then the invoice tab is remove .

but i noticed a weird thing , i upload my 4 years of pay stabs with bank deposit status it was about 44 pages in ADR

i upload them and it was uploaded successfully and afterward i download it again to verify it was all ok . yesterday when i download the file , the file was giving me error on PDF reader (like bugs) and half of the pages was not properly opening . so i sent an email having fear that may be even its not getting open in officer computer

can anyone share their thoughts on it ??

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Guys, I need my invitation on 28th Nov and really confused about the employment letter and work experience section of OASIS portal.

What if my ex and current employer only mentioning my last/Current Job Tiles and Roles and Responsibility. What if I had more than one roles(in case of promotions but in same team/same work with different capacity like Jr. Data analyst to Data Analyst or Assistant Manager to Manager to Sr Manager.

1) Do I need to create multiple sections for the same company on OASIS but the challenge will be getting the letter for all three titles how to show employment status for previous roles
2) Do I also need to create multiple entry on form imm5669e under "Personal History"

In addition to above the red highlighted color also makes me worried.
"Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:

Can Form 16 Section 1 from trace certificate where we had company name will be considered as in same category? I can;t submit the PF statement as I all accounts are closed post withdrawal expect the current company which only contributes to 5 year 4 moths of exp out of 9 for which i claimed points

Please advise

Last edited:
Reactions: Priyanka2010

Annie_95

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Ashuindian,
I am reapplying to the SINP after an ineligible application. I submitted a new EOI on oasis, however it was showing an expiry date of October 2019. I then wrote to SINP to update this expiry date to 2020. Today, I logged onto my oasis account and I no longer see my EOI profile. Instead I can see the following :

1)Summary of Applications : this shows my first application which was ineligible

2) Part 1 of application:
The points grid inside here shows the details I submitted on my NEW EOI profile.

I'm confused : does this mean I can submit another application ? Because everything needed to submit another application is made open to me. But I have not received another ITA letter.
I scored 80 in the new EOI profile I submitted under NOC 0821. Please advise
Almost the same here. I re-applyed because I had some problems with POF. Now my expiry date is wrong and I have sent a letter to immigration@gov.sk.ca about my concerns that this fact can affect my profile in the next round of invitation. Still waiting their answer.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Is it possible to apply application without uploading some necessary documents like work experince c
Nothing is impossible in the world.
But the application will be refused only.

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
I have question and I need some guidance. Someone please reply. I applied for sinp under OID category. I have my nephew in Saskatchewan so I got 81 points and I received ITA too. I am getting ready to accept and apply to ITA but my nephew just got a job interview in Alberta and if he gets the job, he will leave Saskatchewan any time. In this situation if he leaves what should I do? Do I contact Saskatchewan immigration Dept? Do I change my score and re submit my profile?
Please help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have question and I need some guidance. Someone please reply. I applied for sinp under OID category. I have my nephew in Saskatchewan so I got 81 points and I received ITA too. I am getting ready to accept and apply to ITA but my nephew just got a job interview in Alberta and if he gets the job, he will leave Saskatchewan any time. In this situation if he leaves what should I do? Do I contact Saskatchewan immigration Dept? Do I change my score and re submit my profile?
Please help.
It is okay. No need to do anything more. Must enclose all related documents of him, like PR card or Citizenship card, Health card, Proof of your relationship, 12 months utility bills, Driver's license, Address proof lease agreement and rental receipts or ownership proof, Past 3 months income proof, if your nephew has School going children then enclose copy of their enrollment in the Saskatchewan Education System.
Enclose the all papers then there will be no problem. (Most probably)

Urvish patel

Dec 4, 2019
Nothing is impossible in the world.
But the application will be refused only.

Buddy i know that but work experince document field is mandatory option and you cant complete this section without uploading this documents at applying time,right?

But now a day when i getting ineligible i cant see any documents in work section whereas i can see another docs like eca,ielts results ,etc.

I hope you getting my point

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
It is okay. No need to do anything more. Must enclose all related documents of him, like PR card or Citizenship card, Health card, Proof of your relationship, 12 months utility bills, Driver's license, Address proof lease agreement and rental receipts or ownership proof, Past 3 months income proof, if your nephew has School going children then enclose copy of their enrollment in the Saskatchewan Education System.
Enclose the all papers then there will be no problem. (Most probably)
Thank you so much. He doesn’t have any child yet. Newly married. He never supported anyone before either. Thanks again a lot. I have all the paperwork you mentioned but I thought he needs to stay in Saskatchewan till I get immigration.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thank you so much. He doesn’t have any child yet. Newly married. He never supported anyone before either. Thanks again a lot. I have all the paperwork you mentioned but I thought he needs to stay in Saskatchewan till I get immigration.
May be. They didn't ask me when I applied. I too used this method.

mi$b@h

Dec 3, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2019
Nomination.....
23-Jun-2020
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2021
Med's Request
25-Feb-2022
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2022
hello all,
i want to know which documents should notarized before submitting application?someone told me all documents must notarized is it true?
and 2nd question is my birth certificate and marrige certificate are in both languages english n urdu do i need to translate them too?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hello all,
i want to know which documents should notarized before submitting application?someone told me all documents must notarized is it true?
and 2nd question is my birth certificate and marrige certificate are in both languages english n urdu do i need to translate them too?
Only Notarized Translator Affidavit.
2. No need to translate