+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Worst advice ever. SINP is a very reliable program. If an applicant scores enough points and carefully adheres to all requirements then PNP invite is virtually guaranteed. Quebec? Are you kidding? They have multiple times completely withdrawn their entire immigration program, changed it with zero notice. Thousands of students and others who invested a lot of money and time were stranded, left with no other options. I stay away from one, and only one province in Canada to ever apply to which is Quebec. They need to get their acts together. It's preposterous to even remotely compare the high quality SINP program with the one of Quebec.

Your NOC is okay.
First check your eligibility for QSW here, SINP is difficult for you because your IELTS score is medium and u don't have any SASK connection or experience.
https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html?_ga=2.178768100.112435354.1572879336-806715713.1510089659

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Did you speak with your manager and ask him why they are not willing to issue a letter on the official letterhead? Is it because they want to sabotage your effort to apply for immigration? Are you in good standing with your employer? Can you potentially offer a deal to them? Such as they issue the letter and in exchange, you work on an extra project or something that the company values? It all comes down to how badly you want this. If you already received an invitation to apply and really want to immigrate then I would even offer to work for another 1-3 months for free for them. Whatever it takes that you deem reasonable. But if you received an invitation to apply, meaning you are qualified under the program and this employment letter is all that stands in the way then do not let any moron here talk you out of it. Use your imagination and offer your employer something they value and understand why they hesitate to issue the job description on the official letterhead. If nothing works I would immediately job hunt and get an offer from another firm and use that as leverage with your current employer. If they don't budge, then resign and force them to issue a letter that way. I am not sure about laws in your country but where I live employers are required to issue such a letter on request.

Hi ashuindian, what is alternative? Company is not ready to give letter on letterhead unless I resign. Manager is ready to give on plan paper with business card. Please suggest.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
If the manager is willing to do it then let the manager do it, whether he is violating any company policy is not your business and nobody can hold you responsible). What company is that that has an explicit policy that it is not allow to state job responsibilities of an employee on the official letterhead? If the manager offers to do it for you under the table then just go with it, you are not doing any unethical or illegal at all. It is probably just some mid-career gatekeeper somewhere in the process who thinks he or she must play decision-maker and mess with peoples' opportunities.

LOE = Letter of experience?
If they are doing verification then I donot have any issues. It is because of the same reason i am not getting the reference letter on the letterhead. I have access to company letterhead and my manager is ready to give it on letterhead as well. As the company policy does not allow it, i am not talking chance. If SINP choose other personal in the company and if the person found that i have violated policy then company may not give positive reply to SINP query. Then chances of rejection is sure.
I work in multinational pharmaceutical company with good presence in Canada. I have all documents on letterhead supporting my employment with the current employer.
If SINP only consider basis of reference letter on letterhead then it is harsh.

Jisidaisy

Jul 1, 2017
ashuindian,
Hi and thanks for all the support you provide.

Can you throw more light on the settlement plan for SINP? I used the to and I asked myself, is that it? Or am I supposed to build what I plan to do along the items indicated by the tool?

I really need help here. Please and thank you.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
No need at all to pay for this service. The best option is to directly request information from the Canadian immigration office. Middlemen only add extra cost plus you actually have to grant permission for a third party to access ANY and ALL your personal and private information. Is that really a great way to grant all that information to a third part nobody really knows about how trustworthy they are? For all intents and purposes, they could sell your personal information to other parties or abuse that information for illegal purposes. I STRONGLY recommend anyone to not entrust any third part with as highly sensitive information as immigration documents to any party that is not 100% vetted and bound to strict confidence such as a licensed lawyer.
Are you human?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Worst advice ever. SINP is a very reliable program. If an applicant scores enough points and carefully adheres to all requirements then PNP invite is virtually guaranteed. Quebec? Are you kidding? They have multiple times completely withdrawn their entire immigration program, changed it with zero notice. Thousands of students and others who invested a lot of money and time were stranded, left with no other options. I stay away from one, and only one province in Canada to ever apply to which is Quebec. They need to get their acts together. It's preposterous to even remotely compare the high quality SINP program with the one of Quebec.
I only talk to a human.

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
ashuindian I submitted my OID application for SINP on 13th November after getting ITA on 2nd October. My question is can I applied EE profile now as I realize that I meet the express entry requirements. My destination in Canada remain Sasketchewan, because my younger brother is there from last four year as citizen. I read that EE have fast process from OID.
how do you know that EE have faster process than OID?