Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
ashuindian I submitted my OID application for SINP on 13th November after getting ITA on 2nd October. My question is can I applied EE profile now as I realize that I meet the express entry requirements. My destination in Canada remain Sasketchewan, because my younger brother is there from last four year as citizen. I read that EE have fast process from OID.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I need help regarding PNP. I have following factors, now i need to know where i can better apply to be succeeded. Need ur experience to help me out. I have read many material of CIC official website and also read material on different PNP programs on their official sites. However, i am confused now so can u sum up and tell me option available for me.

Ielts : L=6.5 , R=6 , W=6.5 , S=7
ECA: MBA with focus in finance
Age : become 35 in sep 2019 (*where i place myself.. in 35 or in 36 )
Working Exp: more than 9 years in Bank (head office) and working related to finance (financial reconciliation & settlements in ADC channel)
Senior settlement & reconciliation officer

i am assuming my NOC as 1114 i guess as "other financial officer". Pls suggest me my noc code as well if u r aware of my work or belong to my relevant field.
In which bank are u working?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashuindian I submitted my OID application for SINP on 13th November after getting ITA on 2nd October. My question is can I applied EE profile now as I realize that I meet the express entry requirements. My destination in Canada remain Sasketchewan, because my younger brother is there from last four year as citizen. I read that EE have fast process from OID.
Yes.
First registration in IRCC Express entry pool and then make EOI profile in SINP EE. When you will get ITA then u can submit an application for SINP EE.

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
No, don't try it!. SINP already had your initial work experience details. Therefore, you can only submit the same work experience with education credentials that show you are in the field of education. I mean your education must be your practice. Anything contrary could mean misinterpretation! Pls, avoid it. BSc in Mechanical Engineering degree v. Human Resources and Recruitment Officers' position contradict SINP procedures even though it is not impossible in the business world.

REASON GIVEN BY SINP FOR INELIGIBLE APPLICATION :
Work Experience Credentials
The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience during the 10 years prior to your application as you have not provided sufficient supporting materials as listed in the SINP website.

My Questions are as follows :
1) Can I assume that SINP already accepted my education (Mechanical Engineering ) to be matching my work experience in NOC 0821 (Managers in Agriculture ) since they did mention

2) Explanation Of My Situation :
I applied under NOC 0821 : MANAGERS IN AGRICULTURE.
Considering the farming industry in Nigeria is quite informal and they are not taxed,
The company worked for in 2010 to 2013 is very small and they don't do pension, medical insurance or pay personnel income taxes hence I cannot provide the supporting documents listed on the sinp website for this work experience. When I reapply, I am going to remove that work experience from my application. Please advise if this is OK.

3) For the company I work for from 2014 to Date; I can provide some of the documents listed on the SINP website hence I would keep it in my application. However, this company is also small but they provide me with medical insurance and work men compensation etc would SINP reject this work experience because it is a small company that is 6 years old?

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Sorry to hear about your rejection Marvel01. What is your timeline for your application? Was the rejection sent through email or mail?

Thanks.

The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience during the 10 years prior to your application as you have not provided sufficient supporting materials as listed in the SINP website.

1) Can I assume that SINP already accepted my education (Mechanical Engineering ) to be matching my work experience in NOC 0821 (Managers in Agriculture ) since they did mention

Considering the farming industry in Nigeria is quite informal and they are not taxed,
The company worked for in 2010 to 2013 is very small and they don't do pension, medical insurance or pay personnel income taxes hence I cannot provide the supporting documents listed on the sinp website for this work experience. When I reapply, I am going to remove that work experience from my application. Please advise if this is OK.

3) For the company I work for from 2014 to Date; I can provide some of the documents listed on the SINP website hence I would keep it in my application. However, this company is also small but they provide me with medical insurance and work men compensation etc would SINP reject this work experience because it is a small company that is 6 years old?

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Sorry to hear about your rejection Marvel01. What is your timeline for your application? Was the rejection sent through email or mail?

Thanks.
thank you. The rejection was sent through email and you advised I should just reapply on OASIS. So it would be kind of you to provide answers to these 3 questions I raised before I reapply to OASIS Pool and hope to get another ITA.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017

RESPONSE:

It will be fine if the company can provide supporting documents. Note that you can only have one work experience for a period of time which can only be true for a full-time job (or part-time work with the equivalent number of work hours) and while any other work can be part-time alongside if there was. You can then find the appropriate NOC to complete your submission.

Kindly assist to assist.
Did you submit your initial application work experience reference letters with the company's website, email, phone number(s) and physical addresses on the letter head of the company?
Did you submit salary bank statements, payslips to assist SINP in verification exercise?
Did you provide letter of explanation if any of these were not available to give reasons?

Before you make the next submission lets answer these questions.

Regards

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
RESPONSE:

It will be fine if the company can provide supporting documents. Note that you can only have one work experience for a period of time which can only be true for a full-time job (or part-time work with the equivalent number of work hours) and while any other work can be part-time alongside if there was. You can then find the appropriate NOC to complete your submission.

Kindly assist to assist.
Did you
?
Did you submit salary bank statements, payslips to assist SINP in verification exercise?
Did you provide letter of explanation if any of these were not available to give reasons?

Before you make the next submission lets answer these questions.

Regards
Thank you for your support in this regard, Please find below my response :
In my initial application, I only submitted my work experience reference letters with the company's website, email, phone number(s) and physical addresses on the letter head of the company ( as this was the only item written on SINP website at the time of submission ).

However, I would be able to provide payslips, my bank details showing salary payment when I reapply again. Please advise accordingly

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
In my initial application, I only submitted my work experience reference letters with the company's website, email, phone number(s) and physical addresses on the letter head of the company ( as this was the only item written on SINP website at the time of submission ).

However, I would be able to provide payslips, my bank details showing salary payment when I reapply again. Please advise accordingly
That means there was no ADR given in your application process from officer that handled your file and possibly because your education and work exp. were in tandem. You can submit another application in good faith. Love you.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017

contact me: coxellary@yahoo.com

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Hello my sister submit her file under SINP in Jan 2018 . Everything is done .medical background check all . But she didnt get ppr yet . Any idea when will she get the Golden mail
You can apply ATIP/GCMS notes here on your sister's behalf
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

You will require signed consent form from your sister (which can be found on IRCC website) and have to choose "Access to Information Act" and fees under this Act is $5.

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
That means there was no ADR given in your application process from officer that handled your file and possibly because your education and work exp. were in tandem. You can submit another application in good faith. Love you.
Thanks a lot for your love and support, it means a lot! I have reapplied now based on your guidance. My Regards.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
No need at all to pay for this service. The best option is to directly request information from the Canadian immigration office. Middlemen only add extra cost plus you actually have to grant permission for a third party to access ANY and ALL your personal and private information. Is that really a great way to grant all that information to a third part nobody really knows about how trustworthy they are? For all intents and purposes, they could sell your personal information to other parties or abuse that information for illegal purposes. I STRONGLY recommend anyone to not entrust any third part with as highly sensitive information as immigration documents to any party that is not 100% vetted and bound to strict confidence such as a licensed lawyer.

Apply for GCMS notes
http://www.mygcms.com/order.html
Open that website and choose $16 payment option

Reactions: agapeerewajua