SUBMISSION: 15th Oct 2023
ADR(if any):: Specify
ADR SUBMISSION: Specify date
INVOICE TAB: ON/OFF
NOMINATION: AWAITING

SuperNyan

Dec 6, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I have applied OID and claimed 10 years of experience of Assistant Engineer-Engineer for 21301 Mechanical Engineer from 2013 after my 3 year ECA assessed diploma. But I completed my part-time degree in 2020 only which is ECA assessed too.

Doers SINP credit for post diploma work experience or only post degree experience? Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I have applied OID and claimed 10 years of experience of Assistant Engineer-Engineer for 21301 Mechanical Engineer from 2013 after my 3 year ECA assessed diploma. But I completed my part-time degree in 2020 only which is ECA assessed too.

Doers SINP credit for post diploma work experience or only post degree experience? Thank you.
Once in review, SINP may recalculate and only count experience after your program completion for your degree since that is the educational requirement for the NOC. SINP has done this in the past as education must match work experience. Assume you have your provincial license.

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
ITA Received - 3rd May, 2023,
Application Submitted - 11th June, 2023
ADR - 16th November, 2023
Documents Submitted - 23rd November, 2023 and status changed to In Process on the same day
Nomination Received - 27th November, 2023.

This was under the EE stream. Now, my question is that in the meantime, my EE profile has expired. Should I just create a new profile and share the updated EE profile with SINP and request for a new nomination letter?

Cheers,
TFR
I have received the updated nomination letter. Is there anything I need to do now? I do not see the additional 600 points reflecting in my EE profile.

Cheers,
TFR

baig86

Dec 10, 2023
Hi Everyone!
I have seen a few cases going into action this week on some FB groups. The status has changed from AR to in process. The latest application I saw going in progress was submitted on 16th June in EE category and that transition happened on Friday. I guess applicants who applied in the latter part of June should see this change in the coming couple of weeks. If it doesn't happen before Christmas break then most likely it shall be in the first half of January. Nonetheless, they have been a little slow with the processing. Given the amount of ITA they issued in 2022 and the first part of 2023, they seem to be occupied with loads of applications.

Waiting is stressful! Most of us have waited quite long. Let's hope we see some positive action in the coming week.

I wish good luck to all of you.

daloy

May 25, 2014
Hi Everyone!
I have seen a few cases going into action this week on some FB groups. The status has changed from AR to in process. The latest application I saw going in progress was submitted on 16th June in EE category and that transition happened on Friday. I guess applicants who applied in the latter part of June should see this change in the coming couple of weeks. If it doesn't happen before Christmas break then most likely it shall be in the first half of January. Nonetheless, they have been a little slow with the processing. Given the amount of ITA they issued in 2022 and the first part of 2023, they seem to be occupied with loads of applications.

Waiting is stressful! Most of us have waited quite long. Let's hope we see some positive action in the coming week.

Same with my case. ITA Dec 16 2022.. Submitted Jan 28 2023.. ADR March 31 2023, Submitted ADR April 5, and until now STILL IN PROCESS. Also tried sending an email but no clear response aside from TO WAIT. Been patiently waiting. Should I email them again? Will it not be annoying on their part that I kept on sending an email follow up?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Same with my case. ITA Dec 16 2022.. Submitted Jan 28 2023.. ADR March 31 2023, Submitted ADR April 5, and until now STILL IN PROCESS. Also tried sending an email but no clear response aside from TO WAIT. Been patiently waiting. Should I email them again? Will it not be annoying on their part that I kept on sending an email follow up?
With ADR the average processing time increases by 4 weeks. Your application is well above the average processing times even with ADR. You have the right to get a valid response from them other than the standard to wait response.

Reactions: daloy

baig86

Dec 10, 2023
Hi Daloy!
When did you last contact them?
We are talking about almost 8 months additional delay in your case and this is very unusual.
Perhaps they may have contacted some of your previous employers and are waiting for a response.
I would recommend you reach out to them directly via telephone.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the update ! Mine is 19th June AR. Hope there will be some movement in the coming days/weeks.

For the one you mentioned moved to In process, can you please share more details if you know.. NOC , stream, SINP points, any ties to SASK, country etc..

Just curious if those things play a role in processing time..

daloy

May 25, 2014
Hi Daloy!
When did you last contact them?
We are talking about almost 8 months additional delay in your case and this is very unusual.
Perhaps they may have contacted some of your previous employers and are waiting for a response.
I would recommend you reach out to them directly via telephone.
hello

we e-mailed them on September 2023, but status still "in process"..