+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hmmm.. It's kind of getting into nerves having no update for almost 4 months. And the processing times for last quarter is not updated in the website.
All other Provinces seem to be moving at a decent rate especially OINP. For SK it looks they have 1 staff processing the files.

Dec 15, 2020
HII,
My wife got her PR. she will come to Canada soon and my mailing address is not as same as my physical address. I get my mails in P.O. Box. Not at my physical address.
So my question is does IRCC mail PR Card in P.O. Box .

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Hi,
My SINP application has been nominated.
there is a link that says:
"Request for nomination revision and/or extension or continued SK health coverage."
Do I have to do anything because I don't need any extension/revision and not residing in Canada?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hi,
My SINP application has been nominated.
there is a link that says:
"Request for nomination revision and/or extension or continued SK health coverage."
Do I have to do anything because I don't need any extension/revision and not residing in Canada?
Do you see the additional 600 points in your EE profile?

And if you don’t mind can you share the timeline?

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Congratulations! Looks like they have started processing June AR files then. @raghkr good news for you. The process seems to be quick after In Process status.
Nope.. Maybe they are processing the demand NOCs and people with some SK connection or Canadian education or job offer.. Mine is till today in AR state.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Nope.. Maybe they are processing the demand NOCs and people with some SK connection or Canadian education or job offer.. Mine is till today in AR state.
Just interacted with someone who got in progress status yesterday after 20 weeks. June 15 AR. Good news is around the corner.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Just interacted with someone who got in progress status yesterday after 20 weeks. June 15 AR. Good news is around the corner.
Hopefully. Mine is June 19th AR. And completed 19 weeks yesterday. Keeping fingers crossed. They updated the processing time in their website to 25 weeks. Hope within that timeframe they give us the output.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hopefully. Mine is June 19th AR. And completed 19 weeks yesterday. Keeping fingers crossed. They updated the processing time in their website to 25 weeks. Hope within that timeframe they give us the output.
I am unsure about this but do we get a work permit from SK if nominated? Or do we get a letter, using which we need to apply for a WP and that again takes months to come?

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
I am unsure about this but do we get a work permit from SK if nominated? Or do we get a letter, using which we need to apply for a WP and that again takes months to come?
No work permit will be given. If you applied under EE category 600 points will be added to EE profile of the candidate upon accepting the nomination. If candidate applied under OID category, then they can proceed to PR application process through non EE process.

In both cases, federal PR process need to be completed.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
No work permit will be given. If you applied under EE category 600 points will be added to EE profile of the candidate upon accepting the nomination. If candidate applied under OID category, then they can proceed to PR application process through non EE process.

In both cases, federal PR process need to be completed.
So basically if you have EE profile already created and have declared that in your SINP application then you get 600 points and there’s nothing to do with WP.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
So basically if you have EE profile already created and have declared that in your SINP application then you get 600 points and there’s nothing to do with WP.
Correct. Addition of 600 points to EE profile almost guarantees a invitation in EE draw and there onwards the process is same as others who got invitation without PNP.

Ryu21

Nov 7, 2023
My Timeline:
sinp ita: 24/03/23
aor: 20/05/23
in process: I'm not sure "">19/10/23
still in process...