+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Doaakh

Dec 18, 2017
I have 2 urgent questions please:

1. When creating my SNIP EE profile I entered my occupation as 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations. My reference letter from my employer said "Senior Economist" with duties very similar to market research analysts and economic analyst. Now i am trying to change it but it is not possible. Any ideas how I can change my NOC now? I am almost done with my application.

2. I entered all the information required for family members but it still has the incomplete yellow sign. I entered birth certificate and passport for children but still incomplete. Am I missing any other information?

Thank you in Advance ..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have 2 urgent questions please:

1. When creating my SNIP EE profile I entered my occupation as 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations. My reference letter from my employer said "Senior Economist" with duties very similar to market research analysts and economic analyst. Now i am trying to change it but it is not possible. Any ideas how I can change my NOC now? I am almost done with my application.

2. I entered all the information required for family members but it still has the incomplete yellow sign. I entered birth certificate and passport for children but still incomplete. Am I missing any other information?

Thank you in Advance ..
1. For creating EE profile and WES related queries, this link is very helpful .
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams.432937/
2. Make one more Oasis profile and complete the form again.
Oh no, it is not painful. Whereas very useful to submit complete application. Read carefully the first page of this thread, about application completing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doaakh

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Job Reference letter for NOC 1112

Must be on Company Letter head with landline numbers and official email address

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. ____________________________was worked with us since from _______________to ______________ as a Financial Analyst.

His key responsibilities & duties are as follows

· Prepared successful financial and technical bid
· Advised on plans of action and type of investment through evaluation of economic trends, feasibility, competitor analysis
· Responsible for negotiation of all commercial contracts with vendors, tenants and landlords, suppliers
· Drawing annual investment and operating budgets in association with business unit managers, as well as reviewing daily reports from all concerned businesses and recommending solutions and strategies as required.
· Conducted market research, analysed financial feasibility and prepared tender bid
· Monitoring Accounting department and reconciliation of accounts for key vendors
· Advising senior management, managers well as other departments on best strategies, practices, policies and lessons learnt from one business to be used for other business.

• Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations

• Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance

• Analyse investment projects

• Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender

• Follow up on financing projects with financial backers

• Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analysing financial portfolio

• Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios

• Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.

This certificate is issued on specific request of the employee. Please feel free to contact us for any further clarification/ information.

For _________________________

1. Name

Designation
Mobile:
Email

2. Name
Designation
Mobile
Email

Last edited:

Doaakh

Dec 18, 2017
I would like to know if we need to provide the passport pages that has the visa / stamps of our travels along with the travels document we upload on Oasis? Or is the travel document enough at this stage? Thank you in advance!

Doaakh

Dec 18, 2017

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I would like to know if we need to provide the passport pages that has the visa / stamps of our travels along with the travels document we upload on Oasis? Or is the travel document enough at this stage? Thank you in advance!
Passport must.
2. Passports
Your passport must be valid throughout the immigration process (from application to permanent residency). You'll need to include copies of pages in your passport that show the passport number, date of issue, expiry date, photo, name and place of birth for:

• You (the principal applicant);
  • Your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable); and,
  • All dependent children accompanying you to Canada (if applicable).
If you live in a country that is different from your nationality, please include a copy of your visa for the country in which you currently live.

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
my question is about windows or sections we open inn OASIS do we need to open that section as well whcih does not belong to us
for ex:- i have no work permit and i have no relatives in sasketchwan so what shold i do i need to create that screen and then say no
or i dont need to create that screen
please suggest
thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
my question is about windows or sections we open inn OASIS do we need to open that section as well whcih does not belong to us
for ex:- i have no work permit and i have no relatives in sasketchwan so what shold i do i need to create that screen and then say no
or i dont need to create that screen
please suggest
thanks
Don't need to create useless screens.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Can I upload sworn affidavit in place of birth certificate as well as gift deed less than a month during application OASIS? Please, your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Can I upload sworn affidavit in place of birth certificate as well as gift deed less than a month during application OASIS? Please, your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
No