13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,

I would like to ask if does anyone know where can I get a generic form application online? I have updated my Acrobat reader but still not working. I was able to download the other docs thru downloadable files from other immigration consultant sites.
Never use Chrome browser for that.
Use Internet Explorer , Opera mini or fire fox

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Friends,
if i submit my application to sinp, can i pay 300$ later or on the spot?
" Aj nagad, kal udhaar"
( Cash today, borrowed tomorrow)

Reactions: Zarshah Khan

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
First of all, Complete the Section "Birthdate and Address"

IT WOULD ALWAYS BE GOOD TO COMPRESS THE PDF DOCUMENTS. The memory will also cover less and the Application will be completed soon.

For successful Application Submission, always move step by step. Never try to Jump.
Can someone any require list of documents in detail with sa

yash26

Oct 30, 2017
Then open the Section "Pre-Application and Applicant Details" and complete it.
Step 1 :- Job Offer/Employment (2 options)
Choose NO
NO
Must Save (Click upper Right corner to Save )
Step 2 :- Points Grid
Fill it as per your situation (6 spaces)
Save
Step 3 :-
Current Residency and Settlement Destination (4 options)
Fill it about own circumstances
Save
Step 4 :-
Applicant Details (9 options to choose appropriate)
In the Box Schedule 4 Funds (Settlement Fund), to fill converted amount in CAD.
Save
Step 5 :-
Ethical Conduct [choose option (No Representative or as per circumstances)]
Upload Ethical Conduct Form Here
Save
Step 6:-
Application Disclosure Form
Only Choose "Yes " At the Bottom
Save
Step 7 :-
Citizenship (choose your Country of Residence)
Save
Step 8 :-
Birth Document (Write the Name as per Birth Certificate only at the appropriate place)
Upload only Main Applicant's Birth Cert. here
Save
Step 9 :-
Passport (To Fill Country , Passport No. and Date of Expiry of Main Applicant passport)
Upload here only Main applicant Passport. Appropriate place "File " on the right side Bottom line
Save
Step 10 :-
Marital Status (4 Places to fill/opt)
Upload Marriage certificate (if applicable) in the FILE
Save
Step 11 :-
Education Section (Choose Yes for Do you have any Post Sec. Education, , and second time "YES" and Choose Enter/Change Education. [Must follow as it is] )
Upload Main Applicant All Education documents here in the place given. To fill details in the screen and Upload Transcript and Degree/Certificate for Each course. Use Each screen for each Post secondary course. To mention more courses click "Add Another Education Screen" and repeat the process. After completion for all Education records, Click "Go back to main Applicant Sections"
Save
Step 12 :-
Work Experience Section [Choose Yes, and Repeat the Process as Education Screen]
Save
Step 13 :-
English /French Ability (Fill 7 options/places)
Upload here in FILE section "The Result"
Save
Step 14 :-
Final Page of Applicant Details (Choose NO and NO)
Save

P.S. - Step 11 and 12 are different type, fill carefully. You can't open them for correction.
This is half your application.
Hi Ashu,
Can you please advise on following
(i) In step 11 Education Section, do we have to upload ECA in option "Upload Transcript" as original Transcript were sent directly for WES for ECA
(ii) All forms which require date to be filled in so do we need to upload the same on the day SINP is open or can be upload them with today date and save in oasis
(iii) Same thing I want to ask for Bank Statement and Bank certificate, can we upload for tdy date and save or have to save on the date of SINP opens

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu,
Can you please advise on following
(i) In step 11 Education Section, do we have to upload ECA in option "Upload Transcript" as original Transcript were sent directly for WES for ECA
(ii) All forms which require date to be filled in so do we need to upload the same on the day SINP is open or can be upload them with today date and save in oasis
(iii) Same thing I want to ask for Bank Statement and Bank certificate, can we upload for tdy date and save or have to save on the date of SINP opens
1. Yes
2. They will accept 2 months old dated
3. 2 months old POF records acceptable

Reactions: yash26

yash26

Oct 30, 2017
1. Yes
Thanks Ashu
Can you advise alternative documents that can be submitted for current job work experience as I cant ask that from my Line Manager or HR,
I have all documents to show for my current employment but issue is with respect to Job description.. I have chartered Job description but that being generic in nature does not cover my profile in detail.

yash26

Oct 30, 2017
1. Yes
1. This mean ECA we will have to update at multiple places i.e if i have more than one qualification same ECA will be uploaded at Transcript place. Also now on the Education page (before be enter change education ) also we need to upload ECA.
2. Which section do we add Xth and XII mark sheets. Also there is transcript required for same so what do be upload in that.
3. In Case we save form and POF with today date and SINP does not open within 2 months can be delete and upload new forms

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
1. This mean ECA we will have to update at multiple places i.e if i have more than one qualification same ECA will be uploaded at Transcript place. Also now on the Education page (before be enter change education ) also we need to upload ECA.
2. Which section do we add Xth and XII mark sheets. Also there is transcript required for same so what do be upload in that.
3. In Case we save form and POF with today date and SINP does not open within 2 months can be delete and upload new forms
No firing please. Study first

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Make some Oasis profile (never select different NOCs in drop down list. Only intended)
And practice to complete full application.