+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Ryu21

Nov 7, 2023
Did you write to them asking for the reason for delay ?
They replied with standart message “you will find the average time on website (now 26 weeks) and it takes for 80 per cent of applications to be processed. The fastest and slowest 10 per cent of applications are considered outliers and are removed from the averages.” They didn’t explain any special reasons. I guess I’m on the slowest 10 per cent?

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
They replied with standart message “you will find the average time on website (now 26 weeks) and it takes for 80 per cent of applications to be processed. The fastest and slowest 10 per cent of applications are considered outliers and are removed from the averages.” They didn’t explain any special reasons. I guess I’m on the slowest 10 per cent?
Most of the applications without SASK ties or job offers are the slowest 10 percent I guess. I am seeing many cases who are waiting for longer than 6 months.. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Ryu21

canadaways

Oct 11, 2009
Yup. Seems like tech NOCs with no connection to Canada or SASK are delayed the most I guess. I saw some got the nomination in late Dec but they are non-tech NOC.
Well, mine status is in Progress since June 2023, same as above NOC, OID and with connection to SK. I contacted 2 weeks ago and they told me its still in queue for processing.