+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

kalyanchakma

Jan 20, 2020
Hi all Respective Concern
I am planning to apply for SINP. Please note that In Bangladesh, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is maintained by the individual organization as per the Law of the Land. Accordingly my company also have the EPF and I am member since December 1, 2009. My company will issue a certificate of EPF along with the available fund statement. Does SINP accept EPF as Statement of Fund? Please share your experience in this regard....

Reactions: Garth 117

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Reactions: Garth 117 and nvphd

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

One quick question!

I made my SINP profile last year september. And it was a basic 3 page application that gave me 70 points and i submitted my EoI. I have been regulary checking my applictaion but there has been no notification.

Today all of a sudden i have the option of 'Completing your profile' with like 20 forms (ethical conduct form, passport, experience form, etc, etc.)

Is that normal ?

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

One quick question!

I made my SINP profile last year september. And it was a basic 3 page application that gave me 70 points and i submitted my EoI. I have been regulary checking my applictaion but there has been no notification.

Today all of a sudden i have the option of 'Completing your profile' with like 20 forms (ethical conduct form, passport, experience form, etc, etc.)

Is that normal ?

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

One quick question!

Is that normal ?
You probably received an ITA. You should have received an email notification form SINP about it.
If you are using gmail, check your spam folder, becasue my ITA email ended up in gmail's spam folder, and I didnt notice it until a few days later

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
con
Hello Everyone,

One quick question!

Is that normal ?
when did you noticed that ? Date ?

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
First of all, Complete the Section "Birthdate and Address"

IT WOULD ALWAYS BE GOOD TO COMPRESS THE PDF DOCUMENTS. The memory will also cover less and the Application will be completed soon.

For successful Application Submission, always move step by step. Never try to Jump.
Hi, can one upload ready documents and complete the others later or I av to have all documents ready and fill the form at once?

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
You probably received an ITA. You should have received an email notification form SINP about it.
If you are using gmail, check your spam folder, becasue my ITA email ended up in gmail's spam folder, and I didnt notice it until a few days later
Thanks a lot! U were spot on!! I got an "invittaion to submit application" is this ITA?

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
Only the basis of complete Application, Education matching to Intended occupation and Job experience, POF, Reference Letters.
Only 60-70% people fill out the complete application.
Hi, pls I need some clarification. I got ITA from Sask and about to submit my application. But I heard you can not combine jobs on SINP. I av 9yrs 7months experience in all.
6yrs 7months for DBA,noc 2172
1 yr in Data clerk, noc 1422
2 yrs as computer teacher, noc 4031.
Will this affect me being nominated or my application accepted.

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
Thanks @ashuindian. I'm filling up my SINP application(EE category), and I would be glad if you could answer the following:

1. In the education section, I understand that I've to enter all my post-secondary education. I've both bachelor's and master's degrees, and I've claimed points for my master's degree and have done ECA for it. I don't have ECA for my bachelor's degree. Given that, I'm going to create two education screens to provide transcripts, certificates, and other details for the two degrees. In the main education section, I'll attach the ECA only of my master's degree. Please let me know if this is correct.
  2. I've lost one of my old(expired and inactive) passports. During the SINP application process and later at the federal stage, do they ask for scanned copies of old passports?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, any update on your question 1 cos am interested too

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Thanks a lot! U were spot on!! I got an "invittaion to submit application" is this ITA?
yes. you got it man. filled the data in your profile and submit it with required docs.

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Hi Expert,
I'm filing out my ITA to SINP. I applied previously and was denied.
So I want to fill that into the section for previous application. However , they are asking for "visa office" where I did the previous application(this is quite confusing as I only did my application online on OASIS.) please could you advise?

Further, can I attach the ineligible letter I received under this section (I mean the ineligible letter from SINP for my previous application )