+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Sanchai

Nov 13, 2019
applied thru EE and Sinp both. In EE i chose not to bring my spouse with me to boost my points.
However got ITA from Sinp on 17 Oct 2019. This ITA is based on EE and not on occupation in demand with minimum score 67.
Now can i alter my EE profile to include my spouse in it. Because if called upon by Saskatchewan i wud be willing to take my family with me.
Yes you can. I did it too. log in to ee and on the upper part of profile there is modify family info or something like that.

Username000

Nov 11, 2019
Format for Experience Certificate

EMPLOYER LETTER OF REFERENCE

December 20, 20….
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing this reference at the request of Mr. XYX to support his application for permanent residence in Canada via the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
XYZ worked at <Enter Company Name>, with business address at <Enter Complete Business Address>, as a full-time User Support Technicianservingat no less than 40 hours a week for the period of <Enter Specific Period of Employment>

His main duties and responsibilities (job description) were as follows:
• Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
• Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
• Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
• Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
• Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
• Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
Should you need more information, you may reach me through the following:
E-Mail Address :<enter e-mail address of signatory here>
Contact No: <enter phone no. of signatory here>
Thank you.

<Complete Name of Signatory>
<Job Title of Signatory>
Thank you for your quick response.
One more question - if funds are in a joint account and spouse is the primary applicant of that account , is it fine ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thank you for your quick response.
One more question - if funds are in a joint account and spouse is the primary applicant of that account , is it fine ?
If you have only 1 spouse and she is coming with you then it is okay.

riad_27

Feb 5, 2018
1. In part 2, after filling up all the information i saw yellow highlights in the spouse tab. While clicking it is showing one mandatory field is missing but didn’t let me in to the section . Tried with another creating family member but it was created as blank and not being able to delete it. While pressing check for completeness it is showing , you fill the incomplete part but thereafter pressing ok it is heading to payment option. What to do? Things become very critical .

2. Duplicate settlement fund tab created. For instance I have 4 funds to be declared but instead of 4 , 8 has been created . Is it ok? As no delete option is working.

3. If I apply with such conditions , will my application be rejected or they will ask for modification?

Please help, I need it badly. I don’t want to loose this after collecting all the documents and everything.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
1. In part 2, after filling up all the information i saw yellow highlights in the spouse tab. While clicking it is showing one mandatory field is missing but didn’t let me in to the section . Tried with another creating family member but it was created as blank and not being able to delete it. While pressing check for completeness it is showing , you fill the incomplete part but thereafter pressing ok it is heading to payment option. What to do? Things become very critical .

2. Duplicate settlement fund tab created. For instance I have 4 funds to be declared but instead of 4 , 8 has been created . Is it ok? As no delete option is working.

3. If I apply with such conditions , will my application be rejected or they will ask for modification?

Please help, I need it badly. I don’t want to loose this after collecting all the documents and everything.
Check your and family members all documents and forms first. Have you uploadede/inserted all of them. This is the main thing.

riad_27

Feb 5, 2018
Check your and family members all documents and forms first. Have you uploadede/inserted all of them. This is the main thing.
Thanks for reply

Myself: all done as I can see that in part 1 as well as other form uploading showing green.

children: done, green and showing completed.

Spouse: showing yellow and as I can’t enter into the section so can’t able to review which one is missing to upload. After pressing check for completeness it is showing some info is missing but then showing you will redirected for payment.

if something is missing then how it allows me for submission?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for reply

Myself: all done as I can see that in part 1 as well as other form uploading showing green.

Spouse: showing yellow and as I can’t enter into the section so can’t able to review which one is missing to upload. After pressing check for completeness it is showing some info is missing but then showing you will redirected for payment.

Please read these carefully
Step 1 :- Job Offer/Employment (2 options)
Choose NO
NO
Must Save (Click upper Right corner to Save )
Step 2 :- Points Grid
Fill it as per your situation (6 spaces)
Save
Step 3 :-
Current Residency and Settlement Destination (4 options)
Fill it about own circumstances
Save
Step 4 :-
Applicant Details (9 options to choose appropriate)
In the Box Schedule 4 Funds (Settlement Fund), to fill converted amount in CAD.
Save
Step 5 :-
Ethical Conduct [choose option (No Representative or as per circumstances)]
Upload Ethical Conduct Form Here
Save
Step 6:-
Application Disclosure Form
Only Choose "Yes " At the Bottom
Save
Step 7 :-
Citizenship (choose your Country of Residence)
Save
Step 8 :-
Birth Document (Write the Name as per Birth Certificate only at the appropriate place)
Upload only Main Applicant's Birth Cert. here
Save
Step 9 :-
Passport (To Fill Country , Passport No. and Date of Expiry of Main Applicant passport)
Upload here only Main applicant Passport. Appropriate place "File " on the right side Bottom line
Save
Step 10 :-
Marital Status (4 Places to fill/opt)
Upload Marriage certificate (if applicable) in the FILE
Save
Step 11 :-
Education Section (Choose Yes for Do you have any Post Sec. Education, , and second time "YES" and Choose Enter/Change Education. [Must follow as it is] )
Upload Main Applicant All Education documents here in the place given. To fill details in the screen and Upload Transcript and Degree/Certificate for Each course. Use Each screen for each Post secondary course. To mention more courses click "Add Another Education Screen" and repeat the process. After completion for all Education records, Click "Go back to main Applicant Sections"
Save
Step 12 :- Work Experience Section [Choose Yes, and Repeat the Process as Education Screen]
Save
Step 13 :-
English /French Ability (Fill 7 options/places)
Upload here in FILE section "The Result"
Save
Step 14 :-
Final Page of Applicant Details (Choose NO and NO)
Save

P.S. - Step 11 and 12 are different type, fill carefully. You can't open them for correction

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for reply

Second Section "Application Details"
Step 1 :- Leave it Blank
Step 2:- Settlement Fund (Fill all necessary information )
Upload all Settlement fund proof docs along with Bank Manager's Letter about the fund holding (Very useful).
Also Upload Settlement plan here.
Save
Step 3:-
Connection to Saskatchewan (Choose Yes or NO)
If yes, then Fill appropriate information. And Upload all related docs for proof in file section.
Save
Relative Currently Residing in Canada
If applicable, mention all necessary information.
Save
Step 5 :- Family Member (Spouse, to fill all related information in the questionnaire )
Open the Sub-window (Very carefully, as per Section 11 and 12 of previous section) upload all documents step wise questionnaire and complete it. like Passport, Marriage Cert. , Education Docs. Birth Cert, IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form, Schedule A- Background Declaration Form etc.
You can't open it again for correction, after closing it. be careful
Step 6 :- Family Member , First Dependent Child
Complete it like Spouse section, upload all necessary docs of the kid. Passport , Birth cert. Education ,
Step 7 :- Family Member , Second Dependent Child
As per first one
Step 8 :- IMM 0008 Generic Form (Choose Yes, and Form Name)
Upload Form to FILE section
Save
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (Check the all boxes only to complete this form, if you haven't traveled abroad)
Write down Name of form and Choose Yes, then Upload to in File section.
Save
IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form (Name of Form and Choose Yes)
Upload Main Applicant IMM 5406 completed Form
Save
Schedule A- Background Declaration Form (Name of form and choose YES)
Upload to File section Schedule A completed form of Main Applicant.
Save
Step 12 :- Schedule 4 - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Name of Form and choose Yes)
Upload the Form to File section.
Save
Step 13 :- Translator Affidavit (Form Name and Yes) [If applicable only)
Upload to in File section.
Save

riad_27

Feb 5, 2018
Second Section "Application Details"
Step 1 :- Leave it Blank
Step 2:- Settlement Fund (Fill all necessary information )
Upload all Settlement fund proof docs along with Bank Manager's Letter about the fund holding (Very useful).
Also Upload Settlement plan here.
Save
Step 3:-
Connection to Saskatchewan (Choose Yes or NO)
If yes, then Fill appropriate information. And Upload all related docs for proof in file section.
Save
Relative Currently Residing in Canada
If applicable, mention all necessary information.
Save
Step 5 :- Family Member (Spouse, to fill all related information in the questionnaire )
Open the Sub-window (Very carefully, as per Section 11 and 12 of previous section) upload all documents step wise questionnaire and complete it. like Passport, Marriage Cert. , Education Docs. Birth Cert, IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form, Schedule A- Background Declaration Form etc.
You can't open it again for correction, after closing it. be careful
Step 6 :- Family Member , First Dependent Child
Complete it like Spouse section, upload all necessary docs of the kid. Passport , Birth cert. Education ,
Step 7 :- Family Member , Second Dependent Child
As per first one
Step 8 :- IMM 0008 Generic Form (Choose Yes, and Form Name)
Upload Form to FILE section
Save
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (Check the all boxes only to complete this form, if you haven't traveled abroad)
Write down Name of form and Choose Yes, then Upload to in File section.
Save
IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form (Name of Form and Choose Yes)
Upload Main Applicant IMM 5406 completed Form
Save
Schedule A- Background Declaration Form (Name of form and choose YES)
Upload to File section Schedule A completed form of Main Applicant.
Save
Step 12 :- Schedule 4 - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Name of Form and choose Yes)
Upload the Form to File section.
Save
Step 13 :- Translator Affidavit (Form Name and Yes) [If applicable only)
Upload to in File section.
Save
I have done all of that . Problem is in section 2. It is not allowing me enter the information which one is missing.

BidexID23

Apr 3, 2018
Dear Ashuindian,
I just recently got ineligible report on my application due to education not related to chosen NOC.

I have a first degree in Computer Engineering and a master degree in Information Technology and I currently work as an IT Support Analyst / GIS Tech. Even though, my job duties cover both areas of IT Support and GIS analysis but I only presented duties related to GIS Tech in my reference letter since I applied under NOC 2255. As at the time of submitting my expression of interest in April 2019, NOC 2171 was not on the list of occupations in demand.

Kindly advise if I could proceed with a new application under NOC 2171 now that it is in demand. Also, what additional steps / precaution should I take? Or do you advise I enquire from them directly. Will appreciate your response

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have done all of that . Problem is in section 2. It is not allowing me enter the information which one is missing.
It iz not possible. Change your browser and try.
Try it repeatedly.